Chapter 5: Calling For Help

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay. I'm going as fast as I can." She paused for a second. "...you wanna...come to my slumber party next week?" Chloe asked, before realizing Ladybug already hung up on her. Ladybug sighed. She was so glad to be off the phone call.

"Well, it's not my preferred way of asking for help, but at least it solved one of our problems." Ladybug said, trying to look positive on the situation. Plagg smiled.

"Good thinking. So when is the jet going to get here?" Plagg asked her.

"If Chloe goes fast enough, it should be here soon." Ladybug replied. She took her yo-yo and pressed a few buttons. It started to ping, sending a tracking signal for the soon-to-be flying jet to follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe was in her room hiding under her bed from the terror that was being unleashed outside. Once she saw Ladybug hung up, she yelled for her father.

"Daddy!" Mayor Bourgeois ran into the room in a panic.

"My little pumpkin are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" He gasped. Chloe came out from under the bed, realizing her dad was overreacting. He looked down at her. "You're hurt, aren't you?!" He looked up. "WE NEED A MEDIC IMMED-" Chloe got up, took her hand and covered his mouth as her face filled with frustration. He turned his gaze to her.

"Daddy, ugh, I'm fine. Ladybug called." Chloe told him. Mayor Bourgeois grew a smile on his face.

"She did? Oh, wonderful! We're saved! Where is she? Did she tell you?" The Mayor asked her as he put his hands on her shoulders. Chloe shook her head no.

"No. That's why she called. She needs one of our jets. She's in Varengeville-sur-Mer or whatever the place is." Chloe told him. His face brightened with determination.

"We will get her the fastest jet we have, my beautiful princess. Don't you worry." He told his daughter. Chloe smiled with relief. He turned himself to face the door.

"Butler! Phone!" He yelled. Jean the Butler rushed to the door, Holding a tray in his hand. On the tray was a cell phone.

"Your phone, sir." Jean said with his French accent, trying to hide the fact that he was panting from running to Chloe's room. The mayor picked up the cell phone and dialed a number. The dial tone rang. A voice was heard.

"Bourgeois Airlines. This is Enzo speaking. How may I help you?" Enzo, a man working at the front desk, said on the phone.

"Enzo, this is Mayor Bourgeois, prestige owner of this airline and mayor of Paris. I need you to get one of those jets to Ladybug's position AT ONCE!" The mayor exclaimed. Enzo began to panic.

"Mr. Bourgeois!" Enzo exclaimed in shock. "I uh...of...o-o-of c-course sir! Right away sir." Enzo quickly said as he quickly took his radio out. "Gabin!" He called the pilot of the fastest jet they had. "Ladybug needs a jet to pick her up at once. Paris is in trouble!" Enzo urgently commanded.

"Roger. I'm about to take off. I see her signal from the ground. I'm 3 minutes away from her position." Gabin said as he was about to take off in the jet.

"Roger that. Over and out." He said as he put the radio away. He picked up the phone and began taking to Mayor Bourgeois again. "He's on his way sir. His estimated time of arrival to Ladybug is 3 minutes."