the first job for a long time

As natsu walk  to the request board he could see a job  that had a book with the letter END on it "what adout that job" said natsu turning to Lucy  with a smile  "it looks scary natsu "Said Lucy with a worry look on her face. "Hay  guys" call Gray and Ezra fromthe over side of the  room. "Oh hay you two"said Lucy with a smile "Look guys, tell natsu not to go on that job" Lucy smile change to a worry look.
"Come on Lucy it can't be that bad "reply Gray with smug grin on his face. "No, Not you to Gray  "Lucy screemed."it ok Lucy "Said Ezra putting her arm around Lucy.
"Fine I will go but don't  want to " 

as the took a slow walk out the guild hall natsu started to feel dizzy but did not say any think to the team mate as the would stop him from going "wait for me" shouted Wendy as her blue hair move in the wind erza look round at Wendy with a smile "do you want to come with us on the job " said erza looking at Wendy with excitement,Wendy look at natsu dead in the eyes ."are you ok natsu "whispers Wendy, Lucy look back at at natsu "you hardly said a word today "looking at natsu, she put her hand on  his shoulder "look it will be fine,plus Wendy here if you ill "natsu look into to Lucy eye "i don't get sick,look i just want to get on with this job"as natsu pust past Lucy "Just leave a lone "said natsu walking on a head "That no way to talk to you friend, you pyro "said Gray walk up to him natsu turnd around look at Gray as if he was going to hit him "just shut up"Ezra step in to stop Gray and natsu for fighting but she new deep down natsu was not ok .
"Let just keep going " Ezra said look up at the sky which was as stormy

The group continue walking, 
Looking a round at the sky natsu look uneasy   
but was happy to be with is friend

    ~~~~~ with zeref ~~~~~~
"Oh natsu it only a matter of time before we meet"

Walking though the book of his demons trying to find the book of END.
"The trap set up "

~~~♡with team natsu♡~~~

As the neard the forest at the edge of magnolia.

"Are we almost there yet "
Said Wendy look at earz
"Yes the job was to go to a book shop and retrieve a book"Gray look up "that way to easy, so why was you scared Lucy?"Lucy look up and  turns over to Gray "there some think about it as it said END on it "natsu was still unawhere of what was going on around him, as  he continue walking.
"Hay natsu this is not like you."said Ezra walking after him. Lucy ,Gray and Wendy walk after Ezra. "Can we just continue walking I am fine "said natsu with a fake smile, Lucy look in to Natsu eye witch look so endless   " yes but you so pale  your not well Natsu and it obvious " Wendy walk in front of natsu and said  "stop and tell use what wrong"  

   ~~●in natsu mind ●~~

Just why now , I wish happy was here . It be more fun 

~~~♡with team natsu♡~~~

a tear ran down natsu face,

gray and Lucy realised why natsu was so pale.

As they were walking around the corner  and on to the Harrison, seeing the book shop a head.