Chapter 29

I smiled as I walked into Frank's office. He smiled, closing the file he was looking at. I straddled his hips, smiling at him.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

I gave him a kiss, smiling happily.

"You in little space, Baby Boy?" He asked and I nodded. "Why don't you go and play upstairs while I'm working?"

"But it's boring playing alone," I said. "I miss you."

"Just for a little bit, I just need to finish up some stuff," he said.

"Okay," I said. "Just don't be long because we are having an emergency tea party."

"I think there are cookies in the pantry if you wanna grab them and get ready," he said.

I gave him a kiss before heading off to the kitchen. I searched through the pantry before finding a box of Chips Ahoy cookies as well as some girl scout cookies. I went upstairs to my playroom and sighed as I sat down at the little white table. I made a pot of tea in the kitchen before bringing it up with me with cups.

"I'll be up in a minute!" Frank called as I walked passed his office.

I hurried up the stairs but was careful to not spill anything. I sat down and waited patiently for Frank to come up. He finally did five minutes later, sitting across from me.

"This is our special tea party date," I said. "You've been working so much and I'm back at school so we haven't spent a lot of time together recently and I miss you."

"I miss you too, Babydoll," he said. "I wish I didn't have to work so much, I'd love to be able to spend more time with you."

I smiled, pouring both of us cups of tea.

"You make this?" He asked and I nodded. "Wow, I honestly don't think I've ever even made tea for myself."

"You have to learn," I said. "Become self-reliant, Daddy."

"I do need to," he said. "But it's just easier when I have cooks and maids."

"Gotta learn so you can take care of our babies, Daddy," I said.

"Yeah, I suppose," he said. "But the cooks and stuff can make the food and--"

"No," I interrupted. "We don't need cooks. We can take care of them all on our own. We don't need to hire help."

Frank sighed, holding up his cup. I tapped mine against his before taking a small sip.

"This is good," he said.

"Thank you, Daddy," I said.

I pushed the plate off cookies towards him and he grabbed a somoas.

"Where'd you get these from?" I asked.

"Oh, there was some girl scouts selling cookies for a fundraiser outside of the mall one time," he said. "And I decided to help the cute little kids out and buy everything they had."

"Everything?" I asked in shock.

"What can I say? I'm a sucker for kids," he said.

I giggled happily, grabbing one of the chocolate chip cookies.

"So you have more of these girl scout cookies then?" I asked.

"Not too many more, I've just been stress eating them," he said and I looked at him in concern. "It's okay, Baby, I'm fine, I promise. It's not a bunch of really bad stress, just normal day to day stress that I endure. Just work stress, it really isn't anything for you to worry about. You've got classes and exams to focus on yourself."