Chapter 9

Shock was still running through me as Frank was already halfway unpacked. I couldn't believe it, we were actually here in Paris.

"You wanna grab a shower?" Frank asked.

"How can I shower when all of Paris is just outside my window?" I asked.

"Go grab a shower and then we'll head out," he said with a small chuckle.

I smiled and nodded, heading to the bathroom. The whole place was marble and huge. Frank got us the best suite here at the Shangri-La hotel and it was absolutely amazing. There was a fancy bathroom with a big bed and a private terrace overlooking the Eiffel Tower.

I turned on the heated floors and smiled before stepping into the shower. I took a quick shower before I got dressed into a little pink dress.

"Wear something a little nicer," Frank said as he fixed his tie. "I'm taking you out to dinner."

I smiled and dig through the drawers. I put on a fancy little red dress and some heels. I giggled happily, holding his hand.

We walked down to the elevator and went down the street. I swung our hands as I grinned, looking around excitedly. It was beautiful here, there were beautiful lights and pretty flowers all around. It even smelled nice, it smelled like the bakery on the corner that we were walking up to.

"We need to get breakfast here one day," I said.

"I'll put it on the list," he said.

"Are we going to the Eiffel Tower?" I asked hopefully.

"Not tonight, tomorrow," he said.

I giggled excitedly and he wrapped an arm around my waist. We went to a fancy restaurant and I gasped as I looked around. It was so fancy it looked like one meal could put Bill Gates into debt.

We walked into a restaurant that was probably the fanciest building I have ever been in. It looked like one meal could put Bill Gates into debt.

"I have a reservation for Iero," Frank said.

"Right this way," the host said.

The host was tall and wore a fancy suit, he also had a thick French accent. We sat at a little table and I smiled.

"Would you like English menus?" He asked.

Frank nodded and he got us menus.

"Wow, these are all so fancy," I said.

"And here you can even drink legally," he said.

"Ooh, I want some wine," I said.

Frank chuckled. "What are you thinking about getting?"

I bit my lip as I looked at all the French names and read their little descriptions.

"I think...confit de canard," I said.

Frank nodded. "Maybe I'll try the ratatouille, it's pretty much the only thing I know how to pronounce."

"While we're here I need to try tarte tatin," I said. "I learned about it in my High School French class and I saw a picture and it was absolutely mouth watering. I have been dying to try it ever since, it has always been my dream to be here, I can't believe I'm here."

Frank smiled, holding my hand across the table. The waiter came and Frank ordered our food for us. I looked around happily, a grin on my face.

"This is amazing," I said. "Thank you so much for bringing me here, this is all I've ever wanted to do in my life. This is my whole dream."