"In love with a vampire" Chapter 32

Start from the beginning

"Girlfriend?" For a moment he really looked confused. "Don't pretend you don't know. Where's Mi-Cha?" He was quiet for a moment as he really didn't know what I was talking about. I noticed all the boys quietly getting away to find Mi-Cha and Jungkook.

"You mean, Mi-Cha as in the beautiful girl with brown hair?" I nodded. "Was she your girlfriend?! I thought she was just a good friend-" "First of all, yes she is my girlfriend. Second, how dare you call her beautiful?!"

Abraxas looked at me for a moment as he grinned and didn't look impressed anymore. "She's MY girlfriend now!"

"What do you mean?" I wanted to punch him hard, but waited for a moment.  "She told me she didn't love you," my heart skipped a beat although I knew this wasn't true. It was now my time to punch him.

Just when I wanted to punch him, he teleported again and stood behind me.

"She told me she was GLAD you were dead!" He grabbed my neck and tried to strangle me.

What he was saying wasn't real, right?! She would never say something like that, right?!

"She asked me to help her escaping from you and so I 'kidnapped' her at the wedding shop!" I looked at the fireplace as I escaped from his hands.

"What do you mean?!" I was standing still for a moment as I had to get breath.

"You were caught in a lie. It was all FAKE LOVE!" I was still quiet for a moment as my eyes filled itself with tears. "It's not true! I don't believe you!"

"Well, then," He came a little closer and looked relaxed.

"How do you explain that she kissed me?"

Mi-Cha's POV
After I was done hugging him, Jungkook and I returned into our normal positions. "But," I said as I was happy to look him in the eyes again "Did Abraxas brought you here too?"

He looked shook. "Yes. And we must go as quick as possible! I still can't believe you are unharmed." He smiled and wanted to walk away thinking I would follow, but I didn't get what he just said.

"What do you mean? Abraxas is a friendly guy." He looked at me like he saw a ghost and quickly walked back to me. "A friendly guy?! How can you say that! He's dangerous." "He's super friendly. When Taehyung had left me alone when I fainted, he had brought me here!"

Jungkook got frustrated and sighed as he held his head in his hands. "Did he brainwash you or something?" "No. He gave me food and a room to sleep in!" I thought back of our kiss. "He was there when I was sad and I can't say that of you, now can I?"

I accidentally let myself go as we were quiet for a moment.

"Abraxas, he-" "You know what. I don't want to hear it." I ran away with tears in my eyes as he followed me.

I didn't pay attention. I was so happy to see my brother again, but why did he never came to see me? I had never complained to him, but now I was done. I hated my reaction, but I couldn't take it back...

I quickly ran out of the door to the long halls where I could see the men with masks. I noticed Jungkook putting on his mask first, before he would continue to follow me.

Jungkook's POV

"He was there when I was sad and I can't say that of you, now can I?"

Tears were forming into both of our two eyes.

"Abraxas, he-" "You know what. I don't want to hear it." She ran away and I had to follow her. Why did she say this all of a sudden?

"Mi-Cha. Wait I-" She ran through the door as I was held back by the butlers. I had to put my mask on, or they would notice me.

When I looked up again, she was gone. What had I done?! But... why did she react like this? Maybe that stupid bitch Abraxas told her fake things.

Quickly, but unnoticeably I walked to her room. I knocked onto the door as I saw her sitting on her bed crying.

"Mi-Ch-" I suddenly saw Abraxas walking in as I hid myself behind the little opening of the door.

Mi-Cha's POV

I was crying on my bed. How could I be so stupid? Just when I got my brother back, I push him away... But... Why did he say all those stupid things about Abraxas? Is he making it up, or is it real?

A sudden knock on my door woke me up from my dreams as I saw Abraxas coming my way. He smiled, but when he saw my face his expression quickly hardened.

"What's wrong?" He slowly sat down next to me as my feelings were mixed up. I doubted if I should tell him about Jungkook.

"Abraxas?" "Mhm?" "What if you saw a family member again, while you thought they would never come back?" He was looking at me as he didn't know where this was going. "What if you were really happy to see them again, yet angry because they didn't come earlier when you worried very much?" "What do you mean?" I sighed. "What if they would say strange things that made your emotions go crazy?" "I don't know..." He came a little closer. "Why are you telling me this?" I shrugged and stood up.

"I don't know," I looked through the window as I saw the moon. "I just thought about it, because it had happened when I was... young." I made it up hoping he wouldn't know that it happened a few minutes ago.

He stood up and stopped behind me. He was really close and I could hear his breath as my heart began to beat faster again. "I don't know. Just forget it and relax... I'm here for you." I turned around as I looked to his green odd eye.

When you looked at it, it was like you were wandering in a jungle full of secrets, not knowing what to expect. It was dangerous to try and got to know the secrets, yet you got seduced. Even if you wanted or not.

I suddenly felt his arm slowly getting around my waist. He looked at me for a moment, like his eyes were asking me if I wanted to kiss him again.

My feelings were mixed up. My head couldn't think straight. I was so sad, yet so happy to finally be in someone's arms again.

I slightly opened my mouth as I felt a nice feeling in my stomach.

It felt so nice to have someone who loved you again. Someone who made you feel better.

I tilted my head a little to the left as I was still dreaming while looking in his eyes.

It felt so unique to have someone who listened to me again. He just totally understands me.

Our lips slowly came closer and I felt his breath onto my skin.

Someone made me feel the way Jimin did, but he was gone...

I could almost feel his red lips onto mine.

But... Jimin would've never want me to do this... I already imagined Jimin's face when he would see this.

I quickly went backwards as I was so embarrassed.

I looked to the floor as my cheeks were blushing. "I'm so sorry, I-" "It doesn't matter. You can take all the time you need." He smiled as I looked at him. "We are immortal, so it can wait a few centuries." We both laughed as I softly slapped him.

"No matter how long I have to wait, I'll love you if you want me to."