Shopping

Connor jolts up from the bed, looking towards the window, seeing a soft light peeking through the curtains.
Hank softly grips onto Connors' arm, opening his eyes, seeing the android sitting stiff and looking towards the window. "Connor?" Hank mumbles tiredly, as he sits up, meeting with Connors' eyes, "Ah, morning Hank." Connor says, smiling lightly, "Mmm..Morning to you as well." Hank says, as he leaves the bed, with Connor following him behind.

A few hours passed, as Hank stood in the bathroom, brushing his teeth after the breakfast they had, "You and your stupid self cleaning teeth." Hank grunts out, as he spits out some water, putting his toothbrush away, washing his face. "Heh, I'm sorry Hank." Connor says, peeking his head into the bathroom, seeing water droplets on Hanks' bread, as Connor chuckles, "Hey, lets gets you some of your own clothes now. Than wearing mine!" Hank says, drying his beard off, walking out of the bathroom, "Come on!" Hank says, smacking Connors' shoulder lightly, feeding Sumo real quick. "Get your shoes on, and lets your ass some new clothes!" Hank chuckles, as Connor rolls his eyes, seeing his old shoes on along with Hank.

Both settling into Hanks' car, pulling out of his driving, driving down to a mall.
"Are you sure Hank?" Connor says, as Hank parked the car, "Yes, stop wearing my clothes!" Hank says, lightly laughing out.
Leaving the car, as they walked into the mall, being greeted by a male android.

Hank and Connor roams around the clothing aisle, Connor checking out some shirts, as Hank calls out, "Hey Con! Look! You'll look so pretty!" As Connor makes his way to Hank, seeing him hold up a white, long dress, Connor rolls his eyes, "Keep your fantasies at home Hank!" Connor whispered out playfully, winking gently, "Oh, you nasty android." Hank whispered back, putting up the dress, as he follows Connor.

"Is this all?" said a female android, "Mmm, yep" as the android rings them up, setting them into bags, "If none fits, please contact me," She says, looking at Connor, as both of their LED turns yellow, "And we will get you the right size." Connor nods softly, their LED going back to a soft blue, as Hank pays for the clothes, carrying four bags of Connors' clothing, "Lets go pretty boy." Hank says, as the female android chuckles softly, leaving Connor a blushing mess, "Hank!" Connor yells out, as he chases after Hank,