chapter 1

Louis was doing his daily morning routine at the café. Opening the shop, putting on a apron, cleaning, checking things up.

The blue eyed boy is in college so he only works at the café on weekends.

So, in Louis' opinion, unfortunately, it's a weekend, specifically a saturday, and it was 7:59am, one minute before-

"good morning, Louis!!" a voice said, loud enough for everyone inside the café to hear. Fortunately, it were only the other workers because Harry was always the first customer to arrive with a pretty obvious reason.

"good morning, Harry" Louis said, not even bothering to look at Harry and continues to what he's doing.

"ugh, rude" Harry said, joking not that bothered by how Louis talked to him.

"Looks like lover boy's here!" a thick accented voice said.

"Neil!!"

"Harreh!!"

The boys hugged like they had not seen each other for over a year when really, Harry was at Niall's yesterday hanging out with their other friend Liam.

Niall was why Harry knew about the café. When Niall said he had this job, Harry wanted to check it out but mostly Harry was just bored and wanted someone with him so he decided to bother Niall.

But what he didn't expect was that when he first entered the café he would be met with the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever laid eyes on. And so after trying to flirt with the said boy, which unfortunately, failed, he decided that he would get this boy and he would be his and his only.

"So, lads, want to go and hang at my place tonight?" Niall said referring to both Harry and Louis.

"Yeah, sure" Harry said.

"Wait, you're going? well then, I'm not" Louis said, clasping his hands together.

"Please, Lou? do it for me? I promise that I'll make Harry less annoying than he is" Niall pleaded.

"heeeeeeeyyyyy" Harry pouted.

Louis saw and thought it was kind of cute which resulted to him whacking his own head which resulted to Niall and Harry both looking at him like he's crazy.

He ignored the looks and just agreed to go and said he'll bring his mate, Zayn.

"Yay! this is going to be so fun!!" Niall said now having something to look forward to and started working, leaving Harry and Louis alone in the middle of the café.

Louis kinda forgot what he was doing and proceeded to go back behind the counter when Harry called him and grabbed his arm.

"Hey, Lou?" Harry said.

Louis blushed at the nickname because Harry just has this effect on him. Louis thinks it's nothing and just chooses to ignore it.

"Yes, Harry?" the blue eyed boy said trying to sound bored but ended up sounding flustered. He was blushing and now flustered for Christ's sake! Louis Tomlinson does not blush and all that shit. And all because Harry was holding his fucking arm.

"Will you go out with me?" Harry asked nonchalant.

"But we are, later, with friends" Louis said, actually looking like a tomato now.

"No, Louis, like on a date" Harry explained.

"Stop fucking with me, Harold" Louis said.

"But im not" Harry whined.

"Well, I can't just say yes, I want you to work for it" Louis said, now expecting Harry to back down and just give up on asking him out.

"Yeah, I can do that. I like, no love myself a challenge" Harry said, lighting up and looking like he was ready to run a marathon.

Louis was flabbergasted. "bu-but-" he stuttered.

"Just wait, Louis Tomlinson, you'll be inlove with me in no time" Harry said almost running out of the café because of his new found hope. "See you later at Niall's, babe!"

"You wish, Harry Styles!" Louis shouted after him.

"God, what have I done?" Louis questioned himself, face palming and now just starting his shift.

-

hello, everybodyyy!! thank you for 10+ reads!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.