Yui gasped in pain as Ayato finally bit into her, her tiny voice slowly being replaced by the sound of him greedily sucking her. This is how it's supposed to be, she is under my control. Ayato felt a nasty feeling inside his head as he went lower down her neck and bit harder into her flesh, and she moaned in utter pain.

Her twisted expression, her cries, Ayato thought as he lifted the lid off to get a better view of her. They all belong to me. Her eyes shut automatically as he threw the lid off, but her expression was still one of pain, and something else he couldn't conprehend at first.

Then he realised it was peace.

Not pleasure, not misery, not disgust, but peace. A feeling that even shook his dead heart to life, as he bent down to ravenously feed upon her.

She noticed as his bites became gentle and he completely stopped sucking, only to leave trails of kisses on her neck and shoulders, her skin pulsating with excitement as he licked her sweat and left angry red marks on her pale skin.

It was until he collapsed, his head nuzzled into her shoulder, his breaths rapid and loud against the silence of the night.

Yui felt her eyelids close as she heard a grunt from Ayato. "Don't you dare sleep on me."

She quizzically looked at his half illuminated face and gave a sigh. He wasn't done with her.

And she doubted he ever would.

***

Sakamaki Reiji was done with his brothers.

Everytime he thought he'd just give up on his useless family, a stupid voice of concern resounded inside him, chiding him for letting his father down. Although their father rarely visited them, let alone keep high expectations from them, he was constantly reminded how his mother would often pursue his elder brother Shu to be more like his father: a commanding presence and the head of the family. His heart bled at the sight of that stupid brother of his hoarding their mother's attention all for himself.

That poison slowly dissolved in all of their hearts before Reiji spitefully burned up his brother's best friend's village.

Reiji had always enjoyed seeing his enemies suffer, but it was the first time he revelled in it. Shu became withdrawn, cold and unmotivated. The only time he'd be bothered to do something would be when he would be insulted into doing something by Reiji.

They'd always been rivals, at least according to Reiji. But they were never close to begin with. Shu was always a happy go lucky when he was a child, while Reiji was preoccupied with his studies and experiments. The other brothers were always a nuisance to him. Only when both of the mothers died, was Reiji motivated to take the reigns of Sakamaki household and at least make it properly functional.

Nothing could possibly replace Reiji from his role.

He smirked as he heard the rumbling sounds and cries from above him. Finally that whore was giving him blood. God only knows what might have happened-

He raised his headto meet the eyes of his elder brother. "Shu."

"Before you start your lecture, hear me out," the blue eyed boy started, his voice oddly laced with excitement.

"Talk," Reiji said in a nonchalant way.

"You said you wanted to bring mother back, right?" Shu looked square into Reiji's eyes. The raven haired boy took a step back. "So what if I did?"