Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ro In woke up early that Saturday, first day of March and her younger brother was already at the living room watching television. She sat there with him after she took a sandwich from the kitchen.

"What show are you watching?"

"A replay of Dancing 9's latest episode,"

"Why, weren't you able to see the live broadcast?"

"I did but I'd like to watch again their new segment; I'd like to judge something,"

Ro In raised her eyebrows at her brother, urging him to explain.

"You heard of a song and dance cover group called MYOB? Their videos are so viral on Youtube right now,"

She was so surprised on what her brother said that she dropped her sandwich on the floor and her mouth gaped open but immediately retained herself, "What did you say?"

While her brother kept on talking about MYOB's videos reaching a minimum of 2 million views for only 3 months, how popular they are on the entertainment news and how frequently the social media talks about it which is really frequent, she doesn't want to believe them. Her brother continues to fill her in that there is a new segment in the Dancing 9 show that just started 2 weeks ago which is called 'Who's the Real MYOB?' and this segment came to the fore because there are already a lot of girls who claim that they are the group MYOB. The segment features them and lets them perform live on stage- perform exactly what is on the video; then the people will judge between the two battling groups if who's the real MYOB then that winning group will be one of the 8 final contenders.

"What?"

"It's starting," her brother said as he turned his attention back to the television.

Ro In was flabbergasted on what she saw; right there on stage were four girls whose style of clothes imitates theirs and were all wearing caps. They were dancing to the song 'Shake the World' by G-dragon and their choreography were exactly the same as how she and her friends danced on their video. She doesn't know what she should feel but what she knows is that she doesn't like what she is seeing.

"Where are you going?" her brother asked as she suddenly stood up and started walking up the stairs.

"I'm going back to sleep," when she got back to her room, she immediately took her phone above her pillow and texted her friends that they should meet up at the studio. After that, she took off her clothes and went straight to the bathroom.

The four sat on the floor forming a circle. They have been silent for a while after Ro In had told her about what her brother told her and what she actually saw. They also watched that segment of different episodes and they are all dumbfounded of what they saw. In all episodes, all the groups will not reveal themselves in front of the camera-keep their faces hidden with their caps on until the final 5 contenders will be completed which will probably be a week from now. There will then be the finals of the four contenders to determine who among is the real MYOB. On that day, the winning group will reveal themselves to the crowd-their faces, their identity- who they really are and that will be the end of the show, probably hoping that they got the right one. Ji Han continued surfing on the internet as the other three stared on the floor or on the wall.

"How could this happen? What could they possibly get if they have a segment like that?" Shi Min asked more like to herself than to others. They are all confused about this.

"High TV ratings, probably, all shows seek for that," Ji Han answered, "I've never known about this because I don't watch Dancing 9,"

"Could the EXO members already know about this? They're updated in this kind of things,"