Chapter 13

Yoongi is following behind Jimin all the time.
When they reach the kingdom(hell),Jimin walk to a bedroom that is actually made for him.

"Tae,Kook,follow him.Take care of him.He found out that the heavan disown him,"Yoongi whisper.
"Alright,"Taehyung reply and turn into his puppy form along with Jungkook.
Before Jimin get to close the door,they manage to slip in.
Jimin just sit on the bed.
Dazed by what just happened.

Flashback

"Because you choose to be with this fallen angel,"Jimin's mom replied.
"Then what am I now?"
"You are no longer an angel"
"I-I"
"Fall,Jimin"
"If that's what you want.I,Park Jimin choose to be a fallen angel and vow my whole life to Satan!I will come back for revenge!"
With that said,Yoongi and Jimin teleport back to the castle.
Jimin lose his halo and he had a pair of horns on top of his head and his wings had become black too.

Flashback ends

"Why?Why is this happening to me?"
Jimin sob silently until he felt something soft around his leg.
He look down to see Tae and Kookie cuddling to his feet.

"Come here,you both"
Jimin carry them and place them beside him as he sprawl himself on the bed.
The bunny and the puppy snuggle up at Jimin's neck.

"Aren't you both cute?Are you two dating?"Jimin giggle.
Suddenly the puppy turn into a human and that makes Jimin scream so loud that the mirrors would break.

"Cal-Calm down,Master Jimin.We are demons.Not just any demons but a special one.We are created to protect Master Yoongi.We can turn into animal form and vice-versa"
"O-Okay,"Jimin calm down after all those information.
Luckily no one heard him screaming.

"And to answer your question.Yes,Kookie and I are together.We are created together and inseparable too"
"I see"
"Sorry for scaring you,"Taehyung grins and caress the bunny's fur.
"It's okay.I had a bad day"
"We know.Yoongi hyung told us to look over you"
"Right.He is the most considerate one towards me.He never fails to get me anything I wanted or even requested.That's why I am willing to fall.Just for him"
"Awww,you both are so sweet.Hyung's in his room.Go find him.And his room is yours too.Kookie and I will be in the garden if you wanted us"
After that,he turn into his puppy form and run to the garden with Kookie hopping behind.
Jimin gather up his courage and walk to their's room.
When he was going to knock,the door open.
Upon seeing who is outside,Yoongi quickly embrace Jimin.

"I miss you Minnie"
"Me too hyung"
"Are you okay now?"
"Yeah,as long as we are together"