The Gum Fic

Ryan wakes up at exactly 4:20 am in a cold sweat.  His mouth hurts, and he raises up a hand to touch it, and theres blood.....

He slowly gets up from his bed and opens the door. Ryan walks into the bathroom, and turns on the light. When he looks behind him in the mirror, Brendon is holding his gums.

He smiles and dangles them in front of Ryan. "Your Gums. Betcha Miss Them...."

He looks back into the mirror and opens his mouth. He has no gums, and his teeth are completely exposed. Ryan tugs gently on one of his teeth and all of it rips out.

He looks back at him with fear in his eyes.

Brendon begins to slowly eat half of his gums, leaving tons of it to the side, making loud smacking noises as he does. Ryan can't do anything but freeze and watch in complete fear.

He looks down at Brendon's pants and he has an erection.

He pulls out rope, and ties Ryan's arms and legs together.

"Now. You Will Eat Your Gums!"

He tries to scream but soon the gums are being shoved down his throat, making him gag and choke, much to Brendon's delight.

They're juicy and chewy and also disgustingly horrible.

He starts sobbing uncontrollably after they're all gone, in his stomach, and Brendon kneels down and licks his tears off.

"Yum.", Brendon says once he's done.

Patrick breaks down the door.

"BRENDON. I NEED HTE LUNGS."

Brendon nods in fear and jams his hand down Ryan's throat. He vomits blood on it, getting it everywhere. When he pulls his hand out, it's holding Ryan's lungs.

He tries to scream, but alas, he cannot, he has no lungs.

"MMMYES" Patrick yodels as Brendon throws his lung to him.

A newborn baby crawls out of Ryan's lung.

"WHAT THE FUCK" screams Patrick so loud that god can hear it.

The baby is covered in mucus and blood.

"We shall name it Toe Eater...", Brendon exclaims. "After his father."

Ryan cries because his secret life of a Toe Eater has been exposed. He ate the toes of Brendon, Patrick, and even Gabe in their sleep. 

Ryan drowns in his own tears and dies instantly.

THE END :D