"CHARLES!"

"What d'you want?!"

"Tell me! I can see that you did somethin'! I can see it in your eyes!"

"I am OKAY!"

"You had sex with Violet, didn't you!?"

I feel my face turn red. "NO!"

"Did you steal somethin'?"

"No,"

"Did you get in trouble with the cops?"

"No,"

"Did you fail a test?"

"No,"

"Did someone hurt you?"

"No,"

"Did you get crotch crickets?"

"NO!"

"Then what did you do!?"

"None of your business!"

"Fine! Fine! I hope you know that I WILL find out!" Larry storms out and slams my room door.

I purse my lips and get out a new notebook. I grab a pencil and open it, sitting at my desk. I'm gonna do what Vi does and write it all down in a "journal". Her and I agreed not to tell anyone about what happened, but it's really important, so I'm just going to write it down.

"Dear whateverthehell,

Hey, it's Buddy. I'm writing this because I can't tell anyone about it and it was a pretty big thing.

So I'm going to start with a backstory.

I'm in love with this really georgous girl named Violet Rosaline Winter and today marks the day that I finally did something about it.

So Violet and I were sitting in her room. No one in her house was home, so it was just us.

We were doing our little bickering (aka flirting) when she goes "Are you flirting with me?"

And I decided to play it cool. I already knew that she had a crush on me and she knew that I had a crush on her. So I thought this was my opportunity to be "slick" and to make a move.

I said. "Yeah, I have been since we met." or something along those lines.

She said she was flirting with me since we met.

Then I asked if I could kiss her.

Then she said "Please do"

So I did. We kissed and it was so, so amazing. She was a really good kisser...

Well, the kiss got heated.

We were making out (as one does) and my hand went up her shirt and her hand was on my thigh.

And it escalated.

Her hand was in my pants then after that my hand was up her skirt.

It was........................ really good.

Really, really good.

She knows what she's doing.

We agreed not to tell anyone at all and that we were gonna do that again.

So that includes Larry. That's why I was so annoyed with Larry.