Chapter 9

A Few Months Later

3rd person POV

These last few months have been interesting.Wanna know why? It's because Kennedy and Cam have gone closer each day.They have been talking and texting every night since the night Cam asked Kennedy out.

Today was currently their 3rd month of being together.Cam has planned something special for Kennedy.He was so excited that he kept getting everything wrong. Kennedy on the other hand was rushing to get ready but, Ariana kept distracting her.Their date was at 7:00.Cam planned it to be a night that Kennedy will never forget.Tonight was the night that Cam confessed his love for Kennedy.

Cameron's POV

I was currently rushing to hurry up and get everything ready for our date.In case you were wondering,I was wearing a white shirt,Black vest,Black leather skinny jeans,a gold watch,and to top it off my black vans.Once I checked that I looked right in the mirror,I walked out of my house and got in my car.I was driving to the "place" were our date was set up.

Once I parked my car out in the parking lot I walked around to make sure everything was perfect just for Kennedy.I would do anything for hrs because she's my princess and I'm her knight and shining armour.

Anyways I need to thank Nash & Taylor later for helping me set up this beautiful set.I have everything planned out exactly how I want it to but,Who knows anything could happen.What if she doesn't approve of what I'm going to say to her!! No Cameron Kennedy would never reject your love!!

After giving myself a lecture,I reluctantly got in my car and drove to Kennedy's.I started seeing familiar houses which meant I was near Kennedy's house.Pulling up to her house,I stay in my car for a few trying to clam myself down.Once I pulled up the courage to go knock,I got out and walked up the stone drive and onto the porch.I raised my fist to knock but,someone had already opened the door.

At the door was the most beautiful creature on this earth.She was wearing a red dress,black heels,red lip-stick,eyeliner,finally to top it off her hair was curled.

"No time to stare shall we go?"She questioned me while blushing

"We shall"I said grabbing her arm and interlocking it with mine.

Kennedy's POV

After Cameron picked me up from my house,He drove us to this cliff where their were woods.

I'm thinking that he's going to kill me but,I'm like why would he kill me.

Anyways he parked the car and got out coming to my side opening the door for me holding out his hand.

"Ma Lady"Cam said trying to be fancy.

"Aww.I can't thank you enough for going through all this trouble just for me."I said blushing

"It's no problem plus your the princess anyway"Cam said helping me out of the car.

3rd POV

The happy couple walked through the woods looking for their destination.Finally after a few minutes they arrived at this beautiful scenery that contained a view of the stars and a beautiful picnic.After Kennedy stared at the scenery in awe,they walked over to the picnic and sat down.

The couple had just finished eating until Cameron broke the comfortable silence.

"Kennedy I have to tell you something"Cam said nervously

Kennedy really hoped that it wasn't anything bad but answered anyway.
"What is it"She said shakingly

"I Love You With All My Heart"Cam said while leaning over to give Kennedy a loving kiss.

In that very moment Kennedy felt complete.She didn't need anyone else,all she needed was Cameron.