Chapter 5

This chapter was written by Sydney (aka:Letluvin_toletluvout)
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

The plane ride home wasn't as exciting as it was before. Meeting Cameron and actually hanging out with him doesn't seem like it could be possible, but it was. I can't help but love him just a little more now that I know that he is even more amazing in person. He is sweet polite and overall just -- I cant even put it into words.

Our plane is supposed to land at around nine in the morning. So I have all night to reminense the time I spent with him.

Is what I'm about to say absolutely crazy? I think... He might like me. No that's crazy, he was just being nice. Besides he is six years older than me, it can't possibly be.

I am startled awake by the plane dipping forward and preparing to land. The plane hits the ground making everyone bounce out of their seats. Somehow Arianna slept through all that and I have to shake her awake.

"Come on Ari, we have to go now." I continue shaking her until her eyes open.

She moans and gets up. My mom passes us our bags and we push through the crowd of people to get out. Normally after a long trip you are relieved to see your home and familiar faces, well that wasn't the case. I would do anything to have stayed there.

We drive Arianna home and she is greeted my her parents and all her siblings. Our parents stay and talk for a bit but after a while I start complaining about being tired so my mom said goodbye and we left.

When we pull into our drive way and the front door opens. My dad comes out and runs to us. He kisses my mom and picks me up spinning me around.

"I've missed you guys so much." He tells us.

"We missed you too." My mom assures him.

I get inside and go straight to my room throwing myself on my bed and shoving my face into my pillow. I let out a small frustrated scream.

I am feeling so stressed out, I am on the verge of tears. I feel like something finally was going right and then all at once it was ripped away from me. It may sound ridiculous but I already miss Cameron. I lay there wondering if he misses me too.

Would it sound too desperate to call? I pick up my phone dialing his number. It rings twice and I chicken out. I hit the end button, slamming my phone down on my bed.

"Come on, you can do this." I pep talk myself.

I dial I once more. "No I can't." I do the same as before. This repeats a few more times until I find one of my favorite ways to make a decision. I pull a quarter out of my wallet place it in front of me.

"Heads I call, tails I don't." I whisper quietly to myself.

I close my eyes and toss the qurater in the air. After hearing it ding, I feel it land back on my hand. I am reluctant to open my eyes, so I open just one revealing the answer. I stare and George Washingtons face and say, "dammit!"
Looks like I'm going to have to do it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the cliffhanger.......I hate them but I didn't write this.