I lean up and give him a small peck to his lips as a thank you, then snuggle down against him. He wraps his arms around me and I close my eyes. I only intend to rest for a few minutes, but my body betrays and I find myself going under. Just before I'm fully gone, I feel the ghost of JJ's lips against my forehead, and a quiet "Rest."

I'm walking through the woods, my feet automatically taking me to where I know at least one of my wolves will be. I settle against the stump and wait patiently for one of them to show. I lean my head back and close my eyes. It doesn't take long before a cold snout is shoved into my neck. I smile to myself, and blindly reach out and stroke the soft fur just above his nose. I open my eyes and see that it's JJ. He must have fallen asleep next to me. He settles next to me, and lays his giant head on my lap. I run my fingers absently through his fur behind his ears and he lets out a contented sigh before closing his eyes. We stay like that for what seems like forever, but it was probably only and hour or so.

All of a sudden I'm no longer stroking fur, but human skin. JJ had shifted. I open my eyes and see an intense look in his baby blues.

"What is it?" I ask him, moving hair away from his forehead. He just shakes his head, and lowers his gaze. I tilt his head back up, forcing him to look in my eyes. There's some emotion swirling in their depths, but I can't put my finger on it. We look at each other for a few more minutes before it hits me. Sadness. "Why are you sad?"

"Because I can't seem to make a connection with you." he replies, his voice laden with self-loathing. I close my eyes, a few tears falling at the emotion in his voice. He shifts his position so he's sitting next to me, then I feel fingers wiping the moisture away. "Why are you crying?"

"Because it's my fault we can't form a connection, JJ. I have one with Nev and Jamie, but I can't seem to make it happen for you, no matter how hard I've tried."

"Oh, Baby, it's not your fault." he says, moving me to sit in his lap. It's then I notice just how much skin I'm touching. He's naked as the day he was born. The length of him is hardening against my hip. He ignores it as he continues. "The connections happen when they happen. They go at their own pace, we just have to be patient. I know I've been down about it, but I know better. I've just been trying too hard, too. I'll make sure to keep my issues in check. The last thing I've ever wanted to do was to make you feel bad about something outside of your control."

He strokes my cheek as he says the last words of his short speech. I feel a little better about the situation. I tilt my head and place and chaste kiss to the underside of his chin snuggling against him, digging his hardness a little harder into my hip. I squirm in his lap, heat coursing through me at the small touch of him.

He lifts my chin and his lips descend upon mine. I open immediately to allow his tongue access. I adjust myself so I'm straddling him, and he lets out a low moan, which sends a new wave of heat through me.

"Want to take this back?" he whispers against my lips. I nod my head and close my eyes.

**************

I open my eyes and JJ's blue ones are staring at me intently. He leans down and captures my lips, his tongue seeking entrance. The dream walk emotions are so much stronger in the real world, and I can feel his desire and love for me through our emotional bond. I reach a hand up and cup the back of his head, my fingers playing in the small hairs on the back of his neck.

He moves us so he's laying in between my legs, his jean clad hardness pressing right where I want him. I move my hips so he's rubbing against my clit. His tongue is wreaking havoc in my mouth and I let out a small moan. He holds himself up with one elbow, while his other hand moves to the bottom of my shirt. He lifts the edge, his fingers playing with the soft skin of my belly. He traces upwards, taking my shirt with him, and cups my breast through my bra, the thin lace doing nothing to stop the sensation of his fingers pinching my nipple through the fabric.

I arch my back into his hand, and he lifts my shirt the rest of the way up. I awkwardly pull my arm through. Breaking the kiss for a moment I pull it over my head and off the other shoulder, throwing it to the side. He leans down and wets the front of my bra, taking my nipple into his mouth, biting down gently before sucking it in. He pulls me up and reaches a hand behind and unclasps my bra, drawing it down my arms, before tossing it somewhere behind him. He leans down and sucks the nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue across the hard tip.

I wrap my arms around his back and pull his T-shirt up, softly raking my nails across the expanse of skin as I take the shirt with me, pulling it over his head. I resume stroking my hands up and down his back, as he pays my breasts homage.

I moan at the sensation of his warm tongue lapping at my sensitive nipples. He lifts his head to look in my eyes. His eyes are glazed over and his pupils are blown wide, and I know he sees the same reflected in my own. He lifts up, never breaking eye contact, and undoes my pants, pulling them along with my underwear, down my legs. He follows with his lips, placing open mouth kisses along my skin, firing me up to even higher heights.

After relieving himself of my clothing, he makes his way back up my legs, leaving a trail of wet kisses as he makes his way to my core. He parts my legs farther along the way to make room for his broad shoulders. Keeping eye contact, he parts my folds and dips his head down. The first touch of his tongue against my bundle of nerves has my hips bucking off the bed. He moves his hands under my butt and holds me higher for his ministrations. His magical mouth licks, nips, and sucks me higher and higher until I explode in a powerful orgasm. He keeps my hips in place as he continues to assault my sex through the heat licking through my body.

He slows his movements as I come down from the high of my pleasure. He moves and kisses his way up my body. He leans down and kisses me, and I can taste myself on his tongue. I reach between us and undo his jeans. Using my hands and feet I push them down his legs, where he kicks them off.

"I love you." I whisper against his lips. I didn't think it would be possible, but his pupils dilate further. His eyes capture my own, seeming to ask if I'm sure about going further. I nod my head.

"I love you, too." he says as he takes himself in hand and guides himself into my wet heat. I can feel his desire and love flow through the fragile bond we have, and I send it right back to him. He groans low in his throat, almost coming out as a growl, and drops his head to my shoulder. His tongue snakes out and licks just under my ear, sending a delicious shiver down my body, causing me to squeeze him. His cock jumps inside me, and he starts to slowly piston in and out.

The friction of his impressive girth against my warm walls is exquisite torture, and I writhe beneath him. He moves and sucks a nipple into his mouth, which causes my walls to grip him.

"So beautiful, and warm, and mine." I hear in my own head. The word 'mine' came out more of a growl.

"Finally!" I say back to him.

His movements still as he raises up on his elbows to look at me in astonishment, love shining in his eyes.

"You can hear me?" I just nod my head, as tears slip from my eyes unbidden. He leans down a lightly kisses my lips. "I love you so much, Skye. I'm glad we finally have this connection. I'm going to make love to you now." 

He follows through with his promise and slowly resumes his strokes in and out of me. I slowly soar higher and higher until with a flick of his fingers against my clit, I break. It feels like an out of body experience as I take in his own orgasm with my own. He empties himself deep inside me, and I relish the feel of his cock pulsing against my G-spot.

After we're both calmed somewhat, he pulls out slowly, then gathers me to his side. He strokes his hands up and down my back in a soothing motion. I finally catch my breath. I kiss his chest absently, as he pulls me closer to him.

"That was amazing, you were amazing." he tells me through our newly formed mental bond.

"Same." I answer back, too exhausted to even mentally talk. I snuggle into him and my eyes droop, exhaustion taking over quickly.

"I love you, Skye."

"I love you, too."