CHAPTER 19

A/N: I hope you all could tell where this update was going to go by the way the last one ended. It's a smut fest. All smut. You will lose nothing by skipping this if smut isn't something you like.

Jamie hurries to his bedroom, and flings the door open, then quickly closes it. He tosses me on the bed and I bounce a couple of times before finally landing right in the middle. I laugh a full belly laugh at his antics, as I lean back on my elbows and watch him.

He stalks me like prey, his lithe muscles moving subtly under his shirt, and a shiver of anticipation rolls through me. His blue eyes are glowing, telling me his wolf is just underneath the surface, and another shiver rolls through. My panties are soaked through and we haven't even done anything, yet. Gone is my playful puppy, and in its place is my fierce wolf. His eyes never leave mine as he approaches, and the smile leaves my face at the fierce determination blazing from his gaze.

He stops at the end of the bed. He closes his eyes and tilts his head back, taking in a long breath. When he looks at me again, his eyes are a dull glimmer; the wolf still there, but Jamie is in more control. He gives me a small smile.

"I needed to be reassure my wolf that we were about to get the very thing we've been wanting for over a month." He says softly. "I didn't want to scare you."

"Your wolf doesn't scare me, and I can feel just how much you want me. About as much as I want you right now." I answer back just as softly. A little embarrassed by my admission, i close my eyes.

I feel him get on the bed, and my heart starts racing. I can feel every single erotic wave that's coming off him and I take in a deep breath. I hear two howls come from somewhere else in the house, then the sound of the doggy door opening and closing. Jamie places a hand on my leg and I look up at him.

"They can't be here right now. What we're feeling, they are also feeling. They're going to let their wolves run it off." He answers my unspoken question. I don't know if I can even talk right now, so I just nod my head in understanding. I swallow thickly at the intense look on his face; a face full of want.

I sit up and reach for him, needing to be touching him every bit as much I know he needs to be touched. He leans in and captures my lips, which open for him immediately. His tongue dives in and wrestles with my own. My hands twist in his shirt, pulling him closer to me, and he growls low in his throat. It's something I noticed they all do when we get close like this. It turned me on immensely, and I could feel a new rush of desire flood my panties. Jamie pulls away for a moment and rests his forehead against mine, keeping his eyes closed. This is more intense than any make-out session we've ever had, knowing where it will be leading this time.

"You, My Girl, are going to be the death of me one day." He takes a hand and flattens it against his chest, and I can feel the strong, fast beat of his heart. "This is what you do to me, Skye. You set me on fire."

And with those words he kissing me again. He pushes me so I'm laying on my back and he moves so he's laying next me, hovering slightly over my side. The feel of his strong chest against my breast, has me arching and twisting my body so both are pressed against his chest. He gets the hint and maneuvers himself so he's situated between my legs. He holds himself up slightly with his forearms, but keeps the pressure on me just how I like it. I wrap my arms around his back and fist his shirt.

He releases my lips, and trails kisses across my jaw, and over to my ear. He takes the lobe and sucks it into his mouth, biting down gently. I rake my nails down his cloth covered back. He nips at my neck, just below my ear, and I arch into him at the pleasant sensation. He continues to trail kisses down my neck, throwing a little nip here and there.