Abbacchio x Reader: Notice Me

"Abbacchio," you called from the kitchen of the huge Passione mansion.

You waited for a good minute before a tall mass of a man entered the doorway, his dark lips tilted into a frown.

"What the hell do you want now?" he spat, his blue eyes staring at you with an annoyed glare.

You innocently smiled and fluttered your lashes, "Could you please help me get the cookies down? I can't reach them."

Abbacchio sneered at your attempt to flatter him. He exhaled loudly and shuffled over to the pantry you stood in front of. He grabbed the box in frustration and lackadaisically tossed it to you, "Here."

You grinned, "Thank you, Abbacchio."

The silver-haired man rolled his eyes and started to walk away. You looked down at the box and the happy grin on your face sank to a disappointed frown. You growled and snapped towards Abbacchio, "Hey, you grabbed the wrong ones! These are crackers!"

Abbacchio simply kept walking away and turned the corner allowing you to see the I-really-don't-give-a-shit look on his face. You huffed and tore open the box.

'Abbacchio can be a real jerk sometimes,' you thought as you stuffed some of the salty treats in your mouth.

Even if this was true, why did you have a freaking crush on the guy? Why did you have to fall in love with that stern, handsome face and that wonderfully toned body that hid under that sexy black outfit of his? Most of all, why did you have to fall for that brash, unapologetic personality? The very personality that just denied you the sweet flavor of your favorite cookies.

You leaned on the huge island and sighed.

Sure, he was mean, but then again, he didn't have to come when you called him. You often did whenever you needed help getting something that was out of reach, just trying to find any excuse to see him and hear his voice. He never really made any efforts to talk to you even when you both took on jobs together, but that didn't stop you from trying.

You tiptoed your way to the entrance and peeked around the corner. Abbacchio was sitting on one of the many couches scattered about the great room, reading some random book from the dusty shelf that also was a ways away. He didn't even look that interested in it.

'Typical.'

You let a shaky breath escape your lips and proceeded to the couch. Thankfully, Abbacchio had his back to you, so you easily snuck around the couch and took a seat on the opposite end, popping a cracker in your mouth.

Abbacchio glanced at you from behind his book to which you darted your eyes, though you still felt his eyes on you.

You heard him shut his book and sigh,

"What?"

You looked up with a confused expression, swallowing your mouthful.

"You look like you want to tell me something."

You blinked and raised your free hand in casual dismissal, "Nope, I'm just here to enjoy my snack."

His face turned deadly serious, leaving you frozen in place. Abbacchio slowly slid his body closer to yours, his cerulean eyes keeping you gripped in your position. Your heart pounded in your ears as Abbacchio was now practically touching thighs with you, one of his arms draped on the rest behind you.

You swallowed as he sat there silent for a moment.

"No...there is something you want to tell me, isn't there?" he said, his words like needles to your skin.

You averted his scrutinizing gaze and shook your head, unable to formulate words.

Abbacchio then brought his other arm to the armrest beside you, his body now looming over yours with an intense aura,

"I don't believe you."

Your entire face burned at his closeness, your hands starting to shake from sheer nervousness. It was true. You did have to tell him something, but you just didn't want to.

"Well?" he said, a hint of impatience in his voice.

Then again, it looked like you didn't have a choice.

You let out a shaky breath and mustered up your voice out of your constricted throat,

"Why don't you ever talk to me, Abbacchio?"

The man stayed quiet as you continued.

"I know I can be annoying, calling you for trivial things, but," you turned your head further away from him, "I feel like that's the only way you'll ever talk to me...the only way you'll ever notice me."

The air fell silent as those last few words hung in the air. You felt so embarrassed having to admit this to Abbacchio. It felt like you were exposed for the entire world to see, so vulnerable and helpless.

Suddenly, you felt a gentle touch on your chin and hesitantly flinched. It slowly turned you to face the man you had only dreamed about being this close to. Your lashes fluttered as you struggled to keep eye contact with the gorgeous brute. Abbacchio studied your face for a moment, his expression completely neutral.

Then he spoke,

"You don't think I notice when you always find a way to save my sorry ass?"

Your leaned back in surprise,

"You don't think I notice when you sacrifice your own time just to make everyone else happy?" his hand moved from your chin to the curve of your waist, your heart skipping ten beats, "You don't think I notice when you dress up in those flattering outfits of yours?"

Abbacchio leaned in closer, his breath grazing your face,

"Of course I notice you."

"Then," you frowned a bit, "why do you act like you don't?"

Abbacchio hummed, honestly contemplating your question.

"I don't know," he finally said.

You chuckled softly, "That's not a very good answer."

Abbacchio smirked, the first time you had ever seen him show any signs of emotion besides indifference. His smirk faded though as his stare got deeper, pulling you closer to him. He slowly inched towards you, your eyes fluttering closed as his warm breath met your lips.

You hummed as you felt his lips finally connect with your own. They were surprisingly soft and ever so warm, the sensation sending a shudder up your body.

After a few more blissful seconds, Abbacchio pulled away his lips, leaving you a bit disappointed.

"Does that make up for it?" he spoke tenderly, a faint smile on his lips.

"Ehh," you tilted your head coyly, "I guess so."

Abbacchio raised a brow, "That wasn't enough for you?"

You playfully fiddled with the strings on the front of his shirt, your fingers grazing the skin of his chest, "I think it's gonna take a little more than that, Abbaccchio."

Abbacchio chuckled, meeting your lips once more with much more fervor this time. You were in complete bliss as his lips pushed deeper against yours.

You had waited so long for this moment. To have him here in your grasp and to feel the comforting warmth of his body. It all seemed like a dream...and even if it was, you never wanted to wake up from it.

A/N: Alright! Some noice Abbacchio!! Why is he so jerky yet awesome?? LMAO. I cant wait to see him in the anime my guys. It's gonna be so fab OMG. Anyway!! Hope you enjoyed this one!! Hope you can stay a lil while longa. Much love and stay bizarre!