I smiled, "Likewise Jay. Thank you for telling me." I pecked him on the lips but as I pulled away he held my neck in place and deepened the kiss. I bit his lip when I pulled away, I thought about everything he had just told me and couldn't help but laugh a little.

"What's funny?" Jason asked as he smiled down at me as he rubbed my butt.

"I was still in high school when you were going through all of that stuff, you stopped before I even graduated."

He nodded and smiled, "I keep forgetting that you're only twenty-two, you're a little baby."

I rolled my eyes, "I wasn't a little baby when you were eating my pussy for dear life though and I damn sure wasn't a little baby when I swallowed yours." I checked my nails to display my indifference.

Jason let out a loud laugh at that and shook his head at me. "You're crazy."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "I'm honest."

He kissed me on the nose and then tapped my butt. "Aight, I have to get out of here KP. It's late as fuck and we both have long days tomorrow."

I pouted a little but nodded and got off of his lap, "Can you clear your Wednesday night?" I asked him as we walked towards the door.

He checked his phone and then nodded, "I don't have anything going on after three pm. Why, what's up?"

I smiled, "All you need to know is that you have to be free, I've got plans for you."

Jason gave me a million-dollar smile and chuckled. "Oh, are you taking me out? I'm definitely free for that." He wrapped his arms around me and leaned down to kiss me before he opened the door. "Bye Trouble."

"See you later Jay." I watched him get into the elevator and then went back inside.

The next morning, I woke up feeling worse for wear and in a panic as I realized that I'd slept through my alarm; I wouldn't have woken up if Lea hadn't called to say that she was waiting outside. I got ready as fast as I could before rushing out.

"Hey Le, I'm sorry that I took so long." I told her as I got into the car, it was only seven in the morning but we were expected to open the store at nine and we wanted to get there a while before so we had time to do a final onceover in case we needed to fix anything; everything needed to be perfect.

"Girl! I'm so tired that I've lost all concept of time so I can't blame you." She groaned as she sped off. "Next stop is Jazzy."

We talked about the party for a while, carefully omitting the incident with my father from our conversation; neither of us had the time or energy to waste on him.

Jazzy was sitting on the stoop when we pulled up; it looked like she was sketching in her notebook and completely in her own world.

"Hey Jasmine!" Lea shouted through the window, "Get in the car gorgeous, we've got shit to do."

Jasmine looked up from her book and laughed. "Chill, y'all are the late ones and I needed to occupy myself." She stuffed the book into her bag and got into the car. After she got in Lea drove to the store. When it came into view, we noticed that the line to get inside was already long. "You guys!" Jasmine gasped.

"That's crazy! Thank God that we asked the security to come early because this could get out of hand." Lea said as she parked.

I nodded and texted one of the guards. "We can go through the back door; Ricky said that no one is out there yet."

The three of us quickly made our way to the back entrance and went inside, almost everything was ready; we double checked that everything was in place and then pulled out more of our inventory in order to accommodate the crowd. We sat in our office once we were sure that everything was ready and caught up.