don't wanna be lonely, just wanna be yours;jimin
我不想孤单,只想成为你的唯一

  Dream, I will be there for your creation until the end of your life;suga
梦吧,我会陪着你身旁为了你的存在直到我死为止
xxx

【O】

"even if the world hates us, even if the world itself does not allow us to be together; to be free of my chains and meet each other along with the pain of burning. I will still find a way to find you and hold you against my chest."

"even if i can't possibly reach you, even if the world itself does not accept us to be together; and that by seeing you alone can make my slow slowly seep away and kills me. i will still want to be with you."

in which a sad song of sorrows are played in the glorious yet sinful harp of the heaven sends both angels to be cursed under the hands of god.

one a weeping angel,
one a fallen one.

both very different curses, but yet serves the same purpose of agony. when will they finally have their crushed dreams be pieced together?

two angels, the direct curses that had been put on them had no affect to both. it is the inside that was the true curse

so, is love really a happy thing? maybe even god blessed as some say it to be?

or just a word to hide the constant breaking of the heart and soul of one's ?

now, let's hear the story of the two unfortunate souls of the heaven, and start the mourning for both of them. where it will show us how love is indeed a painful sin.

xxx
signed,
Jung Hoseok

x
hopefully ya'll will enjoy the book!
first time writing angst so am a bit nervous haha >.>

Yuna.