Meeting the Bride... Groom... Thing... Ugh I Give Up!

Start from the beginning

I wonder what it sounded like when he was angry? Or even moaning in be- no, no. Naughty Victor!

I was too busy scolding myself to notice him watching me, and when I looked up and met his curious eyes I squeaked and jumped.

"Ah, I'm s-sorry, I lost myself for a moment there." He smirked.

"I noticed."

I blushed furiously.

"Aleksandr! I sent you up here to get Victor for lunch, not a lovely chat!" My future mother-in-law appeared in the doorway with a frown on her face and I stumbled to get up and apologize, almost falling over in the process, but luckily Aleksandr was there to catch me again.

I coughed and blushed to the extreme at his hands on my waist again.

Aleksandr's POV

I found myself almost beaming with happiness over my future husband. He had me entranced the moment I laid eyes on him, and I couldn't wait to have him all to myself.

I think I was falling for him more every second that we were together.

He was such a delicate, shy little thing, his messy black hair just making his big scared eyes even more beautiful.

I used any chance I could to get my hands on him, and found myself hard most of the time when I was around him or thought of him, and when I was closer to him his scent drove me mad.

Lunch would have been torturous if not for the way I knew how to make it enjoyable.

He was seated across from me at the long table, and I watched him through most of it, finding myself achingly hard at the way the cutlery passed through his soft pink lips, and when he'd look up I would wink or innocently bite my lip, making him fidget or breath in sharply.

By the end of lunch, I think he was nearly panting and he excused himself by saying he was tired and jet-lagged.

My poor little baby.

My parents, as well as Victor's, announced that they were going out to some party nearby and left to get ready, and I departed to my respective room, waiting for the perfect time to leave and sneak into my fiance's bedroom.

It was barely twenty minutes later when the parents had all left and the servants had retired temporarily to their basement level until called again, and I left my room, walking two doors down and across to Victor's room.

He was sitting on his windowsill chair when I walked in, shutting the door and locking it as his beautiful eyes met mine.

"Hello little one," I purred.

Victor greeted me quietly and bit his lip, the image going straight south and nearly making me groan. I was going to be so whipped.

The warm light of the sun glowed on his pale skin, and it took all I had not to bite at his skin, claim and mark him as mine.

I walked to him and sat opposite of where he was.

"Did our parents go out?" He asked quietly, making me extremely pleased when his eyes roamed my figure.

"Yes, they won't be back until much later tonight."

He gave me a small smile and muttered out an 'okay' and we both sat together in silence, looking out the window for awhile.

Victor's POV

His intrusion to my room was strangely welcomed, and it was taking almost all I had not to climb on him and wrap myself around his figure, golden skin covering strong muscles and fluffy brown hair that just begged for me to run my fingers through it, or grip it in the throes of passion.

I looked up and met his eyes and had to look away, hoping my eyes didn't reveal my desires.

I gasped when my arms where grabbed and yanked forward, and I shuddered when I realized that I was seated on Aleksandr's lap, his searing eyes burning into my own with lust.

I just couldn't help myself, I met him half way and my eyes slid shut as his lips moved slowly, sensually over mine.

I groaned and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, arms snaking around my hips and cupping my ass, pulling me closer.

His legs where straight out, and mine where kneeling on either side of him, so I was bending down slightly to kiss him, hands fisted in his hair, the warmth of the sun melting onto our skin.

His tongue twined with mine, pulling and twisting, forcing little moans and huffs of pleasure from me.

His large warm hands kneaded my ass, one hand slipping under my dress shirt and drawing circles on my skin before we both pulled back to breath heavily, looking into each others eyes.

"God," I gasped and he smirked, rubbing his nose on mine and managing to make me giggle, his eyes lighting up at the sound.

"I definitely think I am the luckiest man on Earth now." I gaped at him, then blushed brightly and wriggled slightly, biting my lip and cursing under my breath.

He already had me wrapped around his finger.

Alright yes yes, I took awhile to update, but hey at least I got around to it XD love you all, be prepared for a very interesting next chapter!