Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"

Start from the beginning

          "Land as far as the eye can see!" Sinbad says.

          "So the area we're aiming for should be the southern region." Jafar says.

          "There's an oasis over there!" Sinbad says.

          "Are you even listening to me, Sin?" Jafar asks. Masrur and Annalise stood in the back of the group staring at the area.

          "Masrur... You have more memories than I do. Any ideas?" Annalise asks.

          "Vegetation is correct." Masrur says.

          "Right." Annalise says and she looks down at Masrur.

[Flashback – Sindria Trading Company]

          "In order to search for land we can build our country on, I'm planning to go check out the dark continent." Sinbad explains to everyone as he, Annalise and Jafar stood before the group, "It's a place that's known as a savage, untouched land. This may be the most dangerous trip we've made so far. Because of that, I plan to take with me only those good at fight."

          "And we've chosen Hinahoho, Jafar, Mytras, and Drakon. They will be the four accompanying Sinbad and I." Annalise says.

          "I... want to go." Masrur says and Annalise looks over at him, "The Dark Continent is my birthplace too." Annalise looks at Masrur before she looks at Sinbad.

[Present]

          "Masrur and Annalise's birthplace huh?" Hinahoho says, "It'd be great if they could find some of their family or friends."

          "Yeah, it would be." Sinbad says.

          "Sin, about that." Jafar says.

          "What's up?" Sinbad asks.

          "In addition to the fanalis, it seems like there is another unique culture that exists here on the dark continent." Jafar says, "It's known as 'Heliohapt.' A mysterious country which has been ruled by its royal family for hundreds of years. There are also rumors that its power surpasses that of both Sasan and Artemyra."

          "I see." Annalise says.

          "Well, that has nothing to do with us, since we're headed for the southern region, so—" Jafar says.

          "All right! Let's go then!" Sinbad says.

          "Yeah, that's right, we should go— We're going there, aren't we?" Jafar asks.

          "Yep, we're going." Sinbad says, "If there are people who live here, they must know a lot about the land surrounding them, right? It could become a good reference for us on our quest to build our own country. This isn't a chance we should just pass up."

          "Yes, but it's practically the opposite direction from where the Fanalis are supposed to live in the southern region. What will Masrur and Annalise think about?" Jafar asks.

          "I'll go." Masrur says.

          "I'm fine. I follow Sinbad." Annalise says.

          "See! Even they want to come!" Sinbad says.

          "That's not the point! And Masrur! You shouldn't just agree with Sin so easily!" Jafar says.

          "It's okay. This is my decision." Masrur says.

          "See! He said so!" Sinbad says. Masrur and Annalise had a blank expression on their faces.

          "I'm telling you not to use a child as your excuse for doing something!" Jafar says.

          "But I'm not!" Sinbad says.

          "Hey, Masrur... aren't you taller than before?" Mytras says.

          "Right?! I was also thinking that! Must be a growth spurt!" Sinbad says.

          "Yes, the food at the company is really delicious." Masrur says.

          "Isn't that just how children are? I wonder what the norm is for Imuchakk." Hinahoho says.

          "Heh, heh... you're crossing the desert with those kids? Why don't you hand over your belongings before someone gets hurt?" A voice demands and Annalise looks up.

          "Ew." Annalise says, "Masrur? How about we kick their butts? Fanalis style?"

          "You're supposed to be hiding remember?" Sinbad asks and then steps ahead of the group, "You guys are bandits, huh?"

          "It's just like the guards at Cathargo said, Sinbad." Mytras says.

          "Yeah, the ones about to get hurt are you... hmm?" Sinbad asks and looks at Jafar who grabs his outfit. Jafar steps forward and he sends out his rope kunai and ties up the bandits.

          "Poor bandits. You picked a fight with us without known who we are? I'm no capable of going easy on you right now, so... prepare yourselves." Jafar says.

          "Jafar?" Annalise asks. The group starts fighting and some bandits rush at her thinking she's a helpless girl. She jumps up and kicks a guy into another one and throws them both away. She uses her momentum to do a backflip which causes her hood to come down where her hair comes loose.

          Dungeon Conqueror, Sinbad, a legendary existence now known throughout the world, but... those who stand by his side supporting him and his queen will become the world famous Eight Generals, the warriors that protect Sindria.

          The group all stands together and Annalise begins fixing her hair. The rest of the bandits gather their friends before running in fear for their lives. Annalise looks at Sinbad as she pulls her hood up. They continue on for hours and two nights pass before they find the area they seek.

          "I see it." Sinbad says.

          "This is... Heliohapt?" Annalise asks.

          "Wow." Mytras says.

          "Amazing." Hinahoho says.

          "Finally, now I can stop listening to you all complain." Drakon says.

          "It is well made." Jafar says.

          "It looks strange." Masrur says.

          "I wonder kind of people we'll meet there." Annalise says.

          "Me too." Sinbad says as they smile together.