"Oh Kookie I have to go." I said and hurriedly stood up. "See you at class." And he also waved goodbye. I bowed at him and disappeared on the scene.

As I was walking on the hallway, I was confused why there weren't so much people. It's dismissal. Or maybe because I was just in a club? I shrugged. I'm here at the floor where the music club should be.

I've been walking for a little while when I heard a piano playing. This was a hint for me that the club or the music room is near. I followed the sound of piano and as I get nearer the music gets louder.

After a moment of following the music, I finally arrived in front of the music room. And I saw that there was a post in the door that this is also where we are going to have a meeting.

I didn't knock and quietly opened and walked inside. And to my surprise it was empty except for the one sitting infront of the piano playing a song. The song was dramatic. It's sending chills down to my spine making me want to hug someone. I got closer to the person who was currently facing his back on me.

I walked closer until I was one inch away from his back. I kept listening to the sound but then he pressed a wrong key and it sounded badly. I was also startled and moved away from the guy.

"Are you okay?" "Did I startled you?" I asked questions out of nowhere because I was nervous. He shook his head as a sign of no.

The guys stood up. "How about you? Did I startled you?" The guys said coldly. His voice is actually familiar. I walked closer to him. Is it him? His back was still facing me. I walked closer so I can be in line with him.

I walked closer to his face and brushed his hair lightly and there I saw a pale face. "Yoongi." I said more like a question. He was now currently looking at me with his sharp eyes. "Remove your hand or I'll cut it off." I was shocked by what he said and instantly removed my hand.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. I didn't meant to. But you were actually good in playing the piano. And the song... can you teach me the song? Plus teach me how to play the piano." I said like a child requesting for candies.

"No." He said so fast like how my smile went down. "Whyy?? Please? Come here." I said as I held his hand and pulled him back on the seat. "Now please teach me how to play this piano." I said while smiling at me.

He groaned. "Aggh! Fine!" He said while frustratedly running his fingers to his hair. "Yay! Now where do we start?" I said excitedly.

As the time goes by, I was like a child wanting to get something while excitedly watching Yoongi's fingers touch the keys, mesmerizing.

"Now you do it." He said with a voice of demanding. "Tsk, you're really cold, eh?" I put on my weird pout. I mean it's really weird because my lips are like curved into some places.

I was about to do the same thing he did, I remembered he didn't evem taught me anything. "Are you kidding me? You haven't even taught me any single key." I glared at him.

He looked at me with his sharp eyes. "Then find another tutor. It's not my fault at all. You were the one who dragged me here." I scoffed with his words. "How dare you? Whatever. If I get this right, you'll be surprised." I rolled my eyes at him.

He showed me a playful smirk. "The piano is all yours, milady." I confidently straightened my back and gently touched the keys. I was doing great ay first but then I pressed the wrong key.

I closed my eyes due to frustration. Then I started hearing his laughs. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes once again. "I hate you. I'm just wasting my time here. Sorry." I said and stood up aggressively leaving him laughing to death on the seat.

As I was about to leave, he held my arm and turned me around. He pulled me closer. Now I'm leaning close to his face. "Stay. I'll teach you." He said authoritatively. "No thanks. I'm done." I said trying to pull my arm away from him but he only held them tighter. "Sit and Stay." He said really cold making a dark aura around us. "Fi-fine." I said.

I sat where I used to be. "You know what, you're really hard to predict. Later you're sweet then the next you look like you're about to kill someone." I said being the talkative I am. "I may be." He whispered. "What?!" I said shocked. "Nothing. Now let's start." He said and put his arms around me. I can feel his breath behind my ear.

"Uhh what are you doing?" I asked him. "Teaching you." His put his hands above mine. "But you can just-" he cut me off. "Shhh." He said and he held my hands and started pressing the keys. I sighed. I just followed the way he do it.

After a while of teaching and staying in that position, I eventually learned playing the piano and the song. "You do it by yourself." He said. "Here goes nothing" I whispered to myself. I started playing the piano and as the time goes by, it feels like my hands have their own life and kept playing the piano.

I was down to the last notes. And when I finished it, I looked at him. Nothing changed with his reaction. It's the same before. I sighed and closed my eyes. Not long enough I heard a clap. And that clap became claps and it was loud that it echoed around the room. "Great job." He shouted to me with his smiling face.

I smiled. "Yay!" I stood up and jumped around the place.

I'm clumsy.

I knocked something and it almost fell at me. I blocked my self. I waited for that big instrument to fall on me but nothing hit me. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi holding the instrument.

"Yo-yoongi? Ho-how?" I asked trembling.

"My instincts are fast. You're a clumsy one, aren't ya?" He said asked with a smirk like the instrument is not heavy. "Ye-yeah." I awkwardly laughed. He put the instrument back into the place. "Are you okay?" He asked while holding my hand. "Shouldn't I be the one asking that to you? But yeah I'm fine. Thank you." I said while looking up at him. "I'm fine don't worry. And you're welcome. You owe me two times now." He said and touched the point of my nose. "What? Why?" Maybe confused by I still stood straight.

"I saved your life. And I also thought you how to play the piano. Actually, with the saving, it's an exception since I was sincere about that." He said with a grin. "How am I going to pay the price?" I asked him. "How about a dinner?" Yoongi looked at as if he was waiting for my reaction.

About that, me and Taehyung have to buy groceries. "But I can't tonight. How about tomorrow night?" I asked while biting my lips. "Why not?" Yoongi's eyes were full of confusion. "Umm. I have to buy groceries with Taehyung." I said.

His expression changed. Back to his normal face. Expressionless. "Okay. Tomorrow night." He said and left the music room. The room felt so quiet without him. I feel guilty. I don't know why. Did I do something?