Entering Highschool

Why do schools have uniforms? Why are the colors red white and blue? Why does everyone think we should all be the same?

Nami's POV

(Slap)

That's when I look up to see what was going on.

"Whats wrong with you?" I said getting up.

"What is this?" The boy said walking up to me. He looked in my eyes and started smirking.

"Can you get out of my face?" I said then realizing it was the first time I actually stood up for myself. Or anyone actually.

"Here come sit by me." I said to the boy with the glasses. Then I pulled him to sit by the window.

"T-thanks f-for standing up for me." He said looking down.

"No problem. What's your name? Mines Nami." I said with a smile across my face.

"It's M-Marcus." He said.

After that we just had a conversation while the rude boys were staring at us. I think the "leader" or the one who was bullying Marcus was smirking in our direction. Kinda creepy.

"Time to get off kids." The bus driver said. Then I realized everyone was wearing a uniform except me.

"Marcus do you know where the office is?" I asked

"Yeah let's wait for everyone to get off  first." Marcus said with a different tone then before.

Everyone was getting off then the group of boys came to us.

"Hey little rat what are you doing sitting here?" The same boy from earlier said.

"HE'S not a rat but a human. He has a  name." I said.

"No its ok." Marcus said. Even though I thought it'd make him feel weird being called a rat.

"Here Marcus you go first." I said slipping into the seat next ours.

"Ok." Marcus said going to get off. After he was walking I quickly followed behind him not looking behind me.

Then Marcus showed me to the office and I got my uniform. After that I went to the bathroom and I saw on the wall the dress code.

-Wear uniforms appropriately

-No hats in school

The no hats part struck me like a arrow in my heart. I took my hat off and took my hair out of a pony tail and walked out of the bathroom nervously.