Having A Talk With Edward

Micheal's POV

Two years have passed since Tyler and I left La Push to continue to search for Savanna. Never, not once, did we give up hope of finding her. Everywhere we went we could feel her energy. Every little town or city we stopped at in any part of the world her scent still lingered in the air. Yet we were never close to finding her. As time went on I could feel myself losing the hope I had. The willpower to find Savanna was dissipating and I couldn't understand why. Not once while we searched for her had my hope been so low until one day. I went through the pictures on my phone and came across a picture that I forgot was there. It was a picture of Leah and I on the beach. My arm was placed on her shoulder while her head laid on my shoulder. She was smiling at the camera but I couldn't help but look down at her.

That's when it hit me like someone punching me with all their strength. Nearly knocked me out of the seat I sat in at the apartment Tyler and I were renting. The reason I was beginning to lose hope and my willpower to keep searching for Savanna is because my soul was missing Leah. Every cell in my body felt alive at the thought of her. When was the last time I even talked to her. I racked my brain to try and remember just how long it had been since I last spoke to Leah. Its been a whole year since I last spoke to her. Since I last heard her amazing voice.

I can't believe its been that long. She's probably furious with me. I need to see her. To feel her soft skin against mine. To kiss her full lips again. I have been away from her for far too long and it's time that I go back where I belong, with Leah.

Nikki's POV

"Aro my favorite vampire. What have you been up to? Pillaging any new villages?" Aro smiled at me as I appeared in his office. It had been a little while since I last saw him and I had began missing him. So I figured why not go visit him.

"Why do you think I pillage villages?"

"Well you do like to wreak havoc on unsuspecting people and countries. Wouldn't surprise me if you pillaged villages as well." Aro smiled and shook his head.

"Sorry to disappoint you my dear Nikki but I don't pillage villages. That's too barbaric for a man of my stature."

"Oh Aro i've really missed you. Things back in Forks have been really tense. I'm pretty sure Jasper and Alec are going to kill each other one of these day. Edward keeps staring at me every time I go over to the Cullen's house. Jonah still spends all of his time with the La Push wolves and most of the time i'm at the house by myself. Also i'm pretty sure i'm beginning to develop some type of feelings for one of the wolves." As soon as I finished talking I could already tell Aro had something to tell me.

"I'm sorry to hear that you've been lonely and all the problems there have made things tense, but your strong. The strongest person I have ever met and I know you can handle anything. So don't give up okay and as for you having feelings for a mutt all I can tell you is maybe it was meant to happen for a reason. Maybe this mutt will be the key to you getting over the Richard and Jane fiasco." This right here is what I mean when I say that Aro is like a father to me. He tells me the truth and nothing but that and that is why I trust him and appreciate his opinion.

"Speaking of Jane. Theirs something I need to tell you Nikki." I stared at Aro curiously.

"What is it?" I could tell that he was dreading saying it but it couldn't be that bad. Could it?

"I let Jane come back."

"So she's here now?" I asked with an emotionless tone. Honestly it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would, but it still fucking bothered me.

"No, not at the moment. She's actually taking care of something for me."

"What about Richard?" Even saying his name made me angry. I had been trying so hard to forget about him and now I have to worry about him being here again.