Remember

Nikki's POV

Where am I? For some reason I stood outside of a big beautiful, mostly made of glass, building. Tons of people came in and out of the building but the one person that instantly caught my attention is none other than the source of all my confusion, Jacob Black. If the look on his face is anything to go by he seemed to be upset about something. Jacob looked around for a second before he quickly walked towards the woods.

Where is he going? Deciding to follow Jacob I try to make my legs move but for soon reason I cant. Looking down at my legs I see something black wrapped around them, trapping them in place. Panic begins to set in as I try my hardest to move only to fail yet again. What is going on? Trying one more time to get free I sighed when I still couldn't move. Glancing back up at Jacob I notice that he was almost to the woods edge now. Just as I thought Jacob was going to disappear into the woods, leaving me all alone, he stops. 

"Jacob." A soft voice whispered through the air. As soon as the voice reached my ears my head started to hurt. With a groan I placed one hand against my head and looked around for the source of my headache. It was as if all the people outside earlier were gone. The only one left was some girl with white hair that also had pink and black highlights in it. Groaning again I gripped my head tighter as the feeling of deja vu rushed through me.

"Jacob whatever your middle name is Black. I know your out here! Please just come out." I couldn't help but close my eyes when my ears started to ring as the girls voice called out again. The pain was almost unbearable by now and all I wanted was for the girl to shut up. Taking a couple deep breaths to make the pain go away I slowly opened my eyes only to see the girl and Jacob hugging. When had he gotten over to her? Why are they hugging? Why do I feel such rage inside watching them hug? My mind raced with questions while continuing to watch the two. My headache seemed to disappear the more I watched. It felt like eternity had passed before they finally pulled away.

"It's okay Savanna. I'm sorry for everything. For the pain I put you through. I'm so sorry. If I could take it back I would. I love you so much, Savanna. You don't know how much you mean to me. I thought about you everyday. I dreamed about you every night. For those three weeks I didn't talk to Bella or see her. I realize now Savanna. Your my one and only. I imprinted on you. Your my soul mate." Savanna? Is this the girl Jacob was talking about at the club? I still couldn't make sense of what was going on or why I was even seeing this in the first place and it infuriated me.

"Jacob your my life now. If I were to lose you I don't know what I'd do. I love you with all my heart. I want to be with you day and night. Those three weeks I didn't talk to you was sheer torture. It broke my heart day after day not to hug you or laugh with you. I thought about you all the time, but I knew you weren't mine. If Bella is what you want then go be with her. As long as you were happy that would be all right with me. Sure it would have destroyed me completely, but your happiness is all that matters to me. Your my soul mate, Jacob." My eyes widened at the words that left Savannas mouth. Why did those words sound so familiar to me? Like I had said them myself once upon a time. Could..Could this be a memory? But a memory from where? I've never had white hair before and if I remember correctly my name is Nikki not Savanna. Yet why do I feel like those words came directly from my mouth. Things were not adding up as I watched Jacob look into Savannas eyes like he was seeing the sun for the first time.

"I don't want Bella. I want you and only you. For eternity. You are my love, my life, my soul. I love you Savanna Tenay Luka." In that moment Savanna disappeared in a cloud of smoke, with me taking her place before Jacob. My heart beat a mile a minute and a grin grew across my face. It seemed like time had stopped. Jacobs hands caressed my face while he smiled down at me. Though he hadn't said my name it almost seemed to fit. The name sounding perfect coming from him almost like it was really mine.