The Way You Make Me Feel

Edward's POV

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose with my fingers. I thought it was impossible for a vampire to get headaches, but apparently I was wrong.

"Alice are you sure you didn't see anything having to do with Victoria?" I asked for the millionth time today. Alice stopped trying to look at Victoria's future and glared at me.

"Yes Edward. I have told you this already. She's not planning anything as of right now. She's doing everything spur of the moment and letting her lackeys make the plans. I know your frustrated, but so am-" Alice cut off suddenly. My eyebrow's furrowed in confusion before Alice's vision started to play through my mind.

Images of a house not too far from ours flashed through her mind before images of three people appeared. Two men and a girl. One of the men we were all too familiar with. I hissed unconsciously as Alec talked to the girl and boy. They made their way towards the house before walking in making the vision cut off.

Alice blinked, coming back to reality. Frantically she looked up at me with frightened eyes.

"Edward. Why are Alec and Jonah here?" I raised my eyebrow at Alice when she mentioned Jonah.

"Whose Jonah?" Alice frowned.

"He's the only werewolf in the Volturi." My eyes widened before narrowing to slits.

"The Volturi have a mutt with them?" She nodded.

"I thought you knew. You never noticed him when he was there?" I shook my head. No wonder her vision was slightly blurry. The mutt was with Alec, but who is that girl?

"Alice do you know who that girl is?" She shook her head.

"I've never seen her before, but their is something slightly familiar about her." I nodded my head.

"Alice you go call Jasper and tell him, Rose and Emmett to come back now. I'll call Carlisle and Esme." She nodded once before pulling out her cellphone. My mind was reeling with questions, but one question stuck out the most. Are they here to see if Bella is still human or are they here about the newborn army?

"Okay they said they are on their way now. Did you call Carlisle?" I shook my head, pulled out my cellphone and called Carlisle.

"Hello Edward. Is their something wrong?"

"Sort of. Alice just had a vision that some people from the Volturi are coming to Forks."

"Okay. I'll take my break now and be there in a few minutes."

"Okay Carlisle." Hanging up I quickly called Esme and explained the situation to her too. During my talk to Esme, Emmett, Jasper and Rosalie made it to the house. Hanging up I turned to them, confused with all the thoughts running through their minds. I stiffened when I heard one of them think Alec's name.

"Edward we found three new scents while we were out. We think it's Alec and the other two people with him." I nodded before sighing.

"Why do you think their here?" Emmett asked.

"Probably decided letting Bella live was a mistake so they have come to kill her." I hissed at Rosalie while narrowing my eyes.

"No I don't think so. If that were true the Volturi would have killed her by now. Not go to a house." Alice said with a frown.

"Besides they wouldn't want to get on Carlisle bad side. They still have faith that me and Edward will join them one day." I couldn't help but agree with Alice. After that silence took over us. We waited awhile before Carlisle and Esme came home.