ch.23

"How much I missed your mother?" He states annoyed.

"I turn to look at his profile. "Damon?"

"Yes?" he turns to look at me. I lean in kissing him. He replies, soon we are laying on the bed making out his hand under the back of my shirt, mine trailing his body. 

He pulls away from our kiss, sitting up, placing his head in his hands.

"Damon?" Nothing, not even a look. "Damon?" I place my hand on his shoulder he looks at me.

"We can't" He says.

"What why?" I ask confused.

"We just can't." He says, I stand in front of him. 

"And pray do tell what that is?" I say getting mad.

"I can't do this to you." He says.

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm a monster. You don't deserve me." He says before standing about to leave.

"Damon if you want out that door don't you dare walk back in it." I say, voice cracking.

He hesitates before walking out. My heart breaks to a million tiny pieces nothing left. I flip the switch. I smirk evilly, walking out the room I make my way to the office. "Excuse me ma'am?"

"Yes? How may I help you?" She smiles softly.

"I could really use a bite to eat." I say.

"What would you like?" She says reaching for the menu. I speed to her.

"You. Now there will be no screaming, you don't fear me. Do mot struggle." I compel her. Fear flashes across her face before she calms. I bite into her neck draining the older lady until she was completely dry, but I still continued until her head came right of her shoulders. I smile at my work dropping her to the floor. Her body falls in a pile. I walk to the counter finding the rooms with people in them. I smile wiping my mouth on the back of my hand. "Time to have a little fun." I smirk, speeding to the first room. I compel then kill, all 40 people in less than a hour. All decapitated. I turn on the gas main, before leaving a trail of gasoline out far enough. I had snacked the keys to someone's lambo. I flick a lighter to the gas, and I'm off. The building explodes. I smile pulling out someones phone I had nabbed. I call 911.

"Hello what is your emergency?"

"There was a explosion, at the Lane Motel on East beren st. The whole building is on fire, I don't know what happened." I say faking being scared. With that I screamed, hung up and threw the phone out the car, but not before crushing it in my hand. I smirk the entire way to Mystic Falls, I mean that's home right?"