Ch.7

Niklaus' POV****

"What did she say?" Elijah asks in a calm manner.

"Besides the fact that Finn just caused her physical pain. Woods, small house, Woman only, basement and then she cut off while saying your moth. which i'm guessing was your mother." I stare angrily, I run my hand threw my hair. They talk by I'm more worried about my mate and daughter to listen. Eventually someone hands me a map with one place circled outside of town.

-----

Cleo's POV****

Half awake I manage to untangle myself from the ropes holding me to the ceiling. Falling to the floor I hiss as my legs buckle. 

I hear Klaus in my head trying to connect but I'm too weak to reply I can feel his anger and hate. I hiss in pain as I try to stand. It's been 2 hours since his last cut slicing up my stomach. Placing my right hand on the spot I realize I'm not bleeding anymore. The door starts to creep open I manage to hide behind the door. The person enters the room I race forward snapping their neck before drinking all of their blood. It was a small lady carrying a platter with a sandwich and a glass of juice. I lower her body to the ground to keep from making noise. Making my way out of the small room I was trapped in I realize it was some kind of storm shelter. I make my way across the room to find a broken couch and a phone, along with a TV. Grabbing the phone I call Elijah the only person who still gives a shit about me. 

"Elijah?"

"Cleo." He replies, before I hear many other Cleo's coming from his side of the phone. 

"I'm in a small farm house in the woods. I killed the owner. Finn and you mother have Andy and I need help getting out of here now." I say.

"Our mother?" Elijah asks. I hear Rebekah on the other side of the phone 'I thought we had finally gotten rid of her.'

"Nope" I say. I hear crashing up stairs along with growling. "Um, Something's here."

"Pretty sure that is Niklaus, Marcel and Kol." 

"And where are you?"

"Standing outside in case they need backup."

"Get your asses in here." With that I hung up.

"Bloody hell." I whisper to myself. Crossing the room I find a set of stairs, but they are closed off with a heavy metal door. Making my way up the stairs, I lay my hand on the handle, my skin burns on contact. Hissing I pull back. Making my way to the broken couch I grab a large piece of wood, shoving it in the handle I bend the lock and cause the door to pop open enough so that I can wedge it open. After finally opening the door, I crouch and make my way behind a couch. Peeking out I see, Kol and Marcel on the ground with wooden poles through their stomachs. Niklaus is fighting Finn and Rebekah is on the ground clutching her head, Elijah is trapped under a pile of fallen wood. Mother Awful is holding Andy in her arms with a spell protecting them. She starts to leave the building. Growling I speed across to Klaus ripping Finn's head straight off his shoulders. My eye glow, my claws elongate, along with my fangs, but I don't shift. Growling I speed to Kol and Marcel ripping the poles from their chest's before speeding to Elijah and throwing all the wood off in a single swoop. Before running out of the house and stopping in front of the Devil herself. "My Child." I growl angrily.

"I'm trying to help you." She pleads.

"You see Bitch there's helping then there's kidnapping and torture. You fall under the second." Growling I fling myself toward her. She floats Andy to the ground before engaging with me. Klaus, and our family stand at the door gobsmacked at my speed and agility. Every swipe I try she comes at with flinging me away. I hear Klaus, Kol, Rebekah, and Elijah all speed over to us as Marcel grabs Andy and speeds away with her. Jumping at the Wicked Witch of Neverland I swipe my claws across her face tearing and slicing half her face, my other hand ripping across her stomach; my five inch nails cutting her spine in half as I go. Klaus jumps pulling me off just as a serge of power expels from her body as she falls.

I stand sore and weak but, Klaus is standing next to me so I don't completely fall. Elijah, Kol, and Rebekah all surround the front of us. 

"Damn." Is all Rebekah says.

"Wow" Is Kol's response.

Elijah just nods in my general direction where as Klaus just links with me.

Why didn't you link with me?

Because you have shown you resent me so what's the point.

You're still my Mate.

 You have a funny way of showing you care.

 I close the link before turning and racing after Marcel following his scent.