Chapter 3

(I switched backed to cat suit for black widow, just choose which side)
We made it all the way to mission city Optimus wasn't with us and none of us know where he is, we made it to the middle of the city civilians evacuating left and right Lennox and his team start calling the f-22 when I look up and see an f-22 flying pretty close to the ground with alien markings "ummm lennox?" He looks at me "I think that's non friendly" I point up at the skyscrapers "everyone RUN" we all start running away while I look behind and see ironhide and bee put the back of a semis truck up, a couple of missiles hit the back of the semis and all of us are thrown back, my back hits a corner of a wall, "uhhh" I quickly get back up with air in my lungs and start running to see bee, I run to him he has no legs "oh bee your legs" he replies me "don't worry sunshine, because every little thing is going to be alright"
I laugh a little but then stop when a huge looking tank comes down the street until ironhide starts blowing it up, until a helicopter lands I make a bold decision and run to Lennox "hey Lennox?" He turns his head to the side but keeps shooting "yeah what is it" "I need cover fire" he try's to stop me as I run to a motorbike I see, I start it up and drive down the street, I see a gun from one of his men on the ground i bend down and grab it, I make sure it has a bomb in it and load it, I drive until I skid the bike on the ground and watch it skid away I look up and see the helicopters face looking down at me I point the gun and shoot, I sprint away and hear a big thump on the ground, I stop running and look behind me to see the big ugly thing dead on the ground until I look up to the sound of a jet, "oh shit" I run and run until I see Lennox and dive over and roll over the cement block to get cover, I look over and see ironhide running away "ITS MEGATRON" "oh my god" I look for sam and see him I turn around and grab a flare from Epps "SAM" I run to him "Where's the cube" he points on the ground, I grab the cube and shove it in his arms along with the flare "I need you to take the cube to that white buildings roof and set the flare off for you to get picked up" "I can'- I can't I have to stay here with bumble bee"I grab him and push and pull a little "listen to me sam your a soldier now I have a war to fight for our planets safety, Mikaela will take bumble bee and get out of here okay now go" "sam wait" I look and see Mikaela running to sam and kissing him "I'm glad I got in the car with you" they took off in different directions I look down and my hands that are clenched "why was I never given the chance" I put my hand on my stomach thinking how i will never be able to ever carry precious cargo a tear rolls down my eye but I wipe it away quickly and grab my gun and reload it and walk down the middle of the street I look at the white building and see sam getting thrown by Megatron off the building Optimus jumps and catches him out of nowhere megatron follows him "Optimus how nice of you to join" I get chills from his raspy voice I start walking down the street to the fight  I hear Optimus giving sam a small speech about sticking the cube in his chest to defeat megatron, as the battle rages on Optimus is about to loose I whip out my pistols from my thigh holsters I shoot bullseyes on megatrons eyes "ahhh" he grabs where his eyes used to be he trips and falls onto his back sam runs and slams the cube into his chest "AHHHHH" I run and watch as the cube melts into megatrons chest Optimus pulls out a little sliver left "I'm sorry brother" he turns to sam "thank you sam" he turns and looks down at me "what is your designation human " agent romanoff other wise known as Black Widow" I put my pistols into my holsters I turn around and walk away down the street until I hear running coming behind me "hey wait up" I turn around to Lennox "what is it you need" "you didn't tell me you are black widow" "hey you didn't ask" I laugh a little "will I ever need see you again" "I'm a top field agent you won't be able to see me often" I walk away and hear shouting "HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU" I spin around and laugh "ILL FIND YOU DONT WORRY"