Villain is just a title

(Play when I say if you wish)

I remember it like it was yesterday it was the day I was saved by some villains the day they changed my life.So this is the story of how I became the world's greatest supervillain.

Deku's POV
I woke up slowly from my alarm clock it was blaring or at least it sounded like it because I just woke up.

I got up and then put on a shirt that said in big black vivid letters that said All Might's #1 fan and then put on my green hoodie and a pair of jeans and then put on my bright red high top nike air's.

I walked downstairs "hey mom"I said tiredly because I was still half asleep "good morning izuku"my mother said to me."Breakfast is almost done"she said"great"I say happily.She was making grilled fish, miso soup, rice, onsen tamago, nori, and Japanese pickles.I pulled out my phone and checked the time 9:30 "foods ready"she says"OK".She brings me a plate of breakfast"thank you"I say"your welcome izuku"I eat it in about two bites"I'm going out"I say"OK bye"I walk out the front door.
(about 15 minutes later)
I start walking through a tunnel when I see a villain who looks like a monster made of some sort of goo (play song now )"a perfect decoy" he said(he has the quirk to control someone and look like them and use their quirk)"AHHHHHHHHHHH"I screamed as he covered my mouth in goo I couldn't breath then it started to go black till I saw a girl start cutting him"I won't let you hurt izuku"she screamed at him then gets her leg and she start to scream"AHHHHHHHHHHH"She screamed"shut up your gonna get me fou-"he stopped because of someone with a bunch of hands all over his body and one specific one on his face. The guy touched the goo monster (that's why he stopped)and then he started turning to dust and I blacked out from lack of oxygen.

I wake and see that girl and "Toga Himiko"she says "huh"I say"Oh that's my name I already know yours"Toga says"nice to meet you Toga"I say.

I hoped you liked my chapter
I'm Jace by the way and I'm 14🤗

406, words amazing