nineteen

nineteen//

It had been a year. The boys had gained much popularity and even got recognized by One Direction.

“You guys are getting big,” I commented, looking up at Michael as we cuddled on the couch at my house on our one-year-anniversary before he took me out to dinner.

“Well I’ve always been big,” he joked, glancing down at his crotch and then looking back up at me with a smirk. “But, yes, the band is almost getting big.”

“You’re such an idiot,” I laughed, kissing his nose. “But, I love you.”

“I love you, too,” he whispered.

“Michael,” I whispered. “I wanted to tell you something.”

“What is it?” he asked.

I sat up and fiddled my fingers nervously.

“I, uh…”

He sat up nervously and placed his hand on my knee.

“I… I’m ready,” I whispered, looking up at him.

“Ready for what?” he asked, confusion riddled through his expression.

“Ready… ready for sex. My siblings are all at friends house and my parents are on a date night a-”

He cut me off with a strong, passionate kiss and lowered me back onto the couch.

“Let’s go up to my room, first,” I mumbled, pushing his chest back slightly.

He nodded and stood up, grabbing my hand.

My heart was beating fast in my chest and my hands and legs were shaking.

I was ready, but I was scared and nervous.

He dragged us quickly up the stairs and into my room.

“I’ve been waiting a whole year for this,” he whispered.

“Thank you,” I said sincerely, looking up at him.

“For what?”

“For waiting, being patient, dealing with me and this stupid fear I’ve had.”

“It’s not stupid,” he whispered, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. “You have every damn right to be scared and nervous of this. I love you, alright?”

I nodded, “I love you, too.”

He smirked and leaned down, cupping my face and kissing me passionately, backing us both to the bed.

He lay me on my back and hovered over me.

“I’ll go slow,” he whispered, kissing my neck softly before sliding off my shirt.