Chapter 26-Michael

"I guess this is goodbye." I let go of Billy's embrace in front of the airport and nod to his statement.

"For now. I know you know how all of this ends and in the end if we don't end up together we need to get together and go to every arcade in the country." He chuckled a bit.

"I know you only want to see me fail at dancing some more."

"You got me there Billy. Well I got to go so..." I hugged him once more and saw a sad smile appear on his face.

"Ya. Goodbye and good luck with everyone else." I smiled at him once more before turning into the airport, suitcase in hand.

---Time Skip---

"Ugh!" Why can't parents control their children on flights, the one behind me keeps kicking my chair. I sigh out and reach up to grab the next letter. I saw a childish scribble on the front saying Michael Myers. Just as I was about to open it the kid kicks my seat again and I decide that enough is enough. I turn around and say the one thing parents dread their kids hearing.

"Santa Clause isn't real kid, your parents are lying to you it is really them who put the toys under the tree when your sleeping." I see the kid freeze up for a second before tears pilled up in his eyes soon falling in waterfall. He then cries out. I could deal with crying kids, thank everything for earbuds but kicking kids are terrible. I look over to see a shocked women beside him.

"How dare yo-" I cut her off.

"No how dare you not control your child when I asked you a couple of times nicely to stop him from kicking my chair. Now enjoy having a kid who knows Santa isn't real." The kid cries louder when I repeat it and the Mom attends to him at last. I turn back satisfied with my hateful act of the day before opening the letter that was barely legible.

Dear Miss Y/N L/N

I am so excited to see you Y/N, I have seen how beautiful you are and I wish I had known you when I was in school. I can't wait to finally be able to hug you and protect you from all those drunk and sex driven teens. 

With Love,

Michael Myers

Oh no. It seems the obsessive Michael thing is real. Now this could either be cute or the opposite. I guess we have to wait to find out.

---Time Skip---

I stepped out of the taxi and onto the familiar road, all those times watching Halloween prepared me to see Halloween decorations here but it seemed like a normal neighborhood. I walked down the street to the still abandoned home of Michael, I mean it isn't technically abandoned for he lives there.

I reach the front door and knock three times, I get to reply so I walk in. The outside of the home looked terrible but the inside was a lot better. I certainly wasn't five stars but it seemed like Michael renovated it throughout the years. I suddenly heard heavy footsteps from behind me, I turned around and saw the white mask that usual symbolized death.

"Umm, Hi Michael...I'm Y/N, how are you?" The house goes silent before Michael walks up to me and placed his left hand on my head. Then he slips it down, feeling a strand of my hair.

"So soft." I cough and Michael returns from whatever world he went to and suddenly picks me up into a giant hug.

"Nice to see you too I guess?" Michael puts me down and looks at me like I was a prized trophy.

"I'm sorry, how rude of me. Welcome to my home Y/N. I didn't mean to disrespect you in anyway." He does talk, his voice sounded rough as if he hand't used it in years which he probably hadn't

"That's quite alright Michael. I understand how strange this is for you. and with your whole history with...obsession" He nodded and picked up my bags.

"Thank you for understanding sometimes the feelings takes over, ranging from murderous to protective. I know this place isn't much but let me take you to your room." He then leads me up the stairs to the room that I noticed used to be his sisters.

"To be honest I expected this place to me a lot more messed up per say."

"Ya, I get it. I put some time aside in the year to renovate it but not like the modern houses coming in the neighborhood."

"I like it it has that homey feel, you know." He nods before opening the door, the room was surprisingly modern. It wasn't from a luxury home but the wood walls and matching furniture set were very complementary.

"I'll let you get settled in, I grabbed some food earlier for you so when your ready come back down." I nodded and watched him leave before unpacking for what felt like the millionth time.

" I nodded and watched him leave before unpacking for what felt like the millionth time