Enter Agent 3

Bridgette POV
The Oce-clods were back at it again, this time even more violent. Olivia and Axel insisted on being by me so they could protect me. I was trying to get them to leave. "Guys, I'm fine. I told them off before, I can tell them off again." Suddenly, Aiden saw me. "You..." he growled as he ran over to me. Before his fist could impact with my face, a very familiar Inkling jumped up in front of me. "Agent 3?" I gasped. She turned around, amd smiled. "The very same. Stay low." She grabbed Aiden by the hand, and threw him over the playground fence. She glared at the rest of the Ocelots, and said, "Stay away from them." They all ran to Aiden. Agent 3 turned around to look at me. I stood up, and hugged her. "I missed you so much! How did you find me?" She pulled away, and stared intently at me. "Cuttlefish sent Pearl, Marina, and me out to look for you. I was searching the Metro Station, and I saw some blue light things. They led me to a portal, and I heard a voice say, "She's right here...she's right here...together at last...together forever..." I gasped. "I heard a voice when I saw the portal too! But, it told me I would have a better life here." Agent 3 smiled, and looked at Axel and Olivia, who couldn't help but stare in shock. "Guys, meet Agent 3, the most famous warrior to ever join the Squidbreak Splatoon." They just looked confused. Agent 3 lightly smiled. "I'm Inkopolis's equivalent of your Gabriel the Warrior." "Oooohhh, that's really cool!" they chorused. Agent 3 lightly hugged me. I gently laughed. "Oh, 3, you always had a soft spot for me, haven't you?" I lightly teased. She blushed, and gently kissed me. She gently poked me on the nose. Before this become a full-on flirt fest, the bell rang, and we had to go back inside. I gently grabbed 3 by the hand. "Come on, Agent 3! We're gonna read Mr. Lemoncello's Library!" Agent 3 hooted.  "I always loved that book. Let's get going!"