1

2047 words :)
____________________________

2047 words :)____________________________

Airiona Lynch

I finished editing my last video before closing my laptop. I'll just post it in the morning I'm pretty sure millionaire mafia could wait.

I laid back in my bed and checked the time. 10:19 pm. He said he'd be home by 9 and it's a whole hour later. If you don't know who he is , its my boyfriend of 2 years Damien.

He's always coming home late, but he's a busy guy so I can't complain. And he's keeping me & our son looking and living good.

My phone dinged indicating I had a message. I grabbed my phone and turned it on . It was my friend King , who I met through Armon and Trey.

King🤴🏿: FaceTime me sis

Me: why couldn't you just FaceTime me king?

My phone ringed and a FaceTime from king popped up I laughed and answered.

"Why you gotta be so difficult?" He asked laughing.

"The text was unnecessary, we both know it, but what you want?" I asked causing him to make a hurt expression, I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes.

"But uh, me and nique in Florida, you wanna link up?"

"Yes, when?"

"Maybe tomorrow, but I'm with some people, so they coming with me"

"What people?"

"Carmen and Corey , Chris and Tray that's it"

I've never met either of them but I watched their videos , Carmen and Corey were pretty young and their videos was funny even though their accents made it hard for me to understand but the more I watched the more I got use to it.

And Chris and Tray, their YouTube Clout Of Atlanta . They're just funny. I didn't have a problem with meeting them.

"Okay y'all can come around 3 or something tomorrow" I say,

"Ight see you then" King says waving at the camera before ending the call.

I threw my phone on my dresser and snuggles up in bed. I barely had friends , my old friends were fake , so the thought of meeting new people made me happy.

I smiled and dozed off into sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling a pair of strong arms around my waist. I turned and came to face with my handsome boyfriend Damien.

I playfully slapped his face causing him to groan and open an eye.

"Baby stop, I'm tired" He yawned out . I giggled and got on top of him. His eyes were fully open now.