Fun

Jira's P.O.V

As I keep running, I turn to a dead end. 'Damn it' I turn around to see Hajime and the inmates. "Well this outta be interesting," I mutter to myself

"What'd you say" Hajime said kinda ticked off and outa breath.

Well If I'm here, might as well make the best of it "Oh nothing I'm just going to tell the warden how bad of a job your doing when I get back to her." I saw his eyes widen at the sound of her name.

"You wouldn't dare" he said, trying to sound intimidating, but wasn't working on me.

"Oh, but I would." giving him an evil grin

Then I pull out my headphones from my pocket (don't ask why) and start up my music.

Play music now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I see him running towards me I quickly and slyly run at him and do a fake out and gas him (make fun of it I won't be mad)

"Oh god,my eyes" he said grabbing his eyes and he falls to his kneoes. Out of the corner of my eyes I see that the other inmates are shaking in their boots. I turn to them and start laughing my ass off, and then they stare at me super confused.

"W-What are you." The pink haired one said with a slight stutter. I decided to toy with them while Hajime tried to regain his sight.

"Your worst nightmare." I said with the same evil grin I gave Hajime. Then I ran at them with les gas bombs. It may seem bad, but the worst it would do is put them in the hospital for a week or so. As I near them I used my same fake out I used on Hajime and gassed them from behind. They began inhaling the toxin and coughing uncontrollably, until couple more guards came and aired out the place.

" Damn it and we were just getting to the fun part" I said with slight sadness in my voice. I haven't had this much fun since I was first brought here.

Some of the guards went over to check on the inmates and Hajime to see if they were ok. The others handcuffed me but I didn't go quite. On the way back to the wardens I used some of my stink bombs and blamed the stench on one of the guards and a big fight between the guards ensued. It was pretty funny to watch, but I used the distraction to slip away to get back to the warden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I open the door to the wardens office I see her working on some paper work. I tried to sneak past her. Emphasis on the tried. As soon as a stepped past her table, while still looking at her work, she said "Where have you been?" I turn to her and stare at my feet.

"Nowhere..." I mumble.

"That's not what my guards have been telling me," she states finally turning to me. "Now what have you been doing to my guards?!" She asked, thought she didn't seem to be upset.

"I gassed them." I mumbled still looking down. She sighed.

"And why, may I ask, did you do that to them?"

" because I tried to attack me" I said finally looking up at her.

"Ok," *sigh* "I'll sort this out. Now go to your room.

As she stands up to leave, she walks past me and gives me a high-fives me "Nice job." She said in a low whisper and slight smile. I just nod in return and smiled.

On my way to the room I smile to myself. For the first time in my life I forgot I was a monster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the century long wait I've been really busy with a bunch of stuff so here's your update and I hopefully be able to update on vacation and on the airplane when I go to Hawaii so thank you for 2000+ reads and keep commenting, voting and stay happy