The Man

Jira's P.O.V
10 years old

I sat on the waiting table, waiting for my daily medicine. However instead of being met with my usual doctor that I normally see, a strange looking man comes in the room.
He came over to me and did the usual routine that the normal doctors did. I didn't question him though, because of all the people who come to see me. However, after the check-up he went out of the room and brought back what looked to be like shackles; but it didn't scare me. After all the hell that I've been through I just sat there.
I think this shocked the man as he raised an eyebrow at why I wasn't even flinching or screaming at a strange man  putting stuff on them but I'm used to it.
He then spoke to me for the first time since he came in. "You seem very quiet and obedient for a child your age. Have they really been so terrible that you just endure the pain?" He asked but, he didn't seemed concerned while asking me. He seemed amused. I just simply nodded and then put the black shackles on me and this was the last thing that he said to me before leaving. "You interest me little one. Those shackles don't come off easily. You will have to find out how but, for now I shall leave you." And then he left and that was the last time I saw him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Flask Back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I stare at the four boys I hear the sound of a familiar guard. Hajime.
I hear him start to yell and I chuckle to myself. Even if they are 'criminals' they somewhat remind me of a family, and sadistic and dysfunctional one at that but, still a family. I decide that it would be fun to see them. Once the boys moved from the under the vent and dropped onto the floor.
I guess I surprised them when I did this but I didn't care. "Sup," I say as if this was normal. However they seemed a bit too shocked. "Hello? Anyone home." I say to them slightly annoyed.
Thats when Hajime snapped back into reality, as well as the other boys.
"What are you doing here," he said in a threatening tone. "I'm going to take you back to the warden or she'll have everyone's head. Especially me." He mumbled the last part.
I laugh slightly. This seems to surprise the cell mates. From what I heard about him, he's very strong, strict and mean and disobeying him was like a death sentence. "I'll go with you," I say in a sad tone. I hear him let out a small sigh of relief. Then a small grin starts to grow on my face "But that is if you can catch me." After that I book it down the hallway and I hear him finally realize and start to chase after me. But, I can also hear someone with him. The inmates.
'This is going to be fun' I think before I run even faster to an exit.