The Past Always Comes Back

Hajime's P.O.V

Word has spread pretty quickly about Jira. Those annoying inmates form cell 13 keep asking about her and I keep telling them to keep their traps shut. To be honest I actually wanted her to visit the building. Then when the phone rang I snapped back to reality. 

When I picked it up before I could get one word in I was met with the annoying screech of a certain monkey. "HAJIME, GET ALL OF YOUR GAURDS ON OVER TO BUILDING 5 NOW!!!" I was very confused but never the less I went over to his building, only because if I didn't I wouldn't hear the end of it from him.

Once I got to the building and walked in I smelt a foul smell. As I stumbled through the building I finally found that annoying monkey. I mean I wasn't that hard to find him he was yelling.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!" He yelled I just rolled my eyes and went over to Inori who was more reasonable to talk.

"So why did you guys call me over, and what is that smell." I say sort of disgusted.

"Well number one, we had an encounter with Jira, and number two she gassed the building." He stood there sort of embarrassed. I raised my eyebrow a little but just brushed it off.

"So why do you need me." I said, sort of confused.

"Well we don't know where she is." He said as he looked down. I started to silently laugh. If the warden found out that they let a prisoner, more so the wardens prisoner get the best and escape the building then their heads would all be chopped off.

"STOP LAUGHING, YOU NEED TO HELP US FIND HER!!!" The monkey yelled in a slightly agitated tone.

"Ok, ok, I'll help but on one condition, that you stop yelling. It gets really annoying."

"Fine just help us find her." He still said in an irritated tone.

And with that we all started to search for Jira
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira's P.O.V

After my little nap I decided to try to find Momoka. As I walked out of my room and into the main hallway I could hear Momoka from around the corner. I could hear her mumbling about something but I didn't really care. "Momoka, I'm bored" I said unenthusiastically as she walked over to me.

"How was visiting the buildings," she said completely ignoring my statement. I started telling her the story of what happed and she started cracking up. "Wow, you know that their probably looking for you, you know that."

"Yeah," I said. I knew the rules of this place like the back of my hand. She knew that if someone would try to escape that they would be tracked down and thrown back into there cell.

"Well if your bored you could always go visit the others." She said and before I could respond she started walking back to her office. 'Well you didn't give me much choice' I thought as I started to go to another building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next building I decided to visit was building 13 because of its said to be the building where the worst of the worst go. As I step into the building I'm surprised to see that Hajime, the head guard wasn't there; but I decided to brush it off because it would make it easier for me to explore.

While I was walking to go see the cells I heard someone or something running down the hallway. I started looking for a hiding spot and found a vent up in the ceiling and I climbed into it. I heard the footsteps coming closer but it started to slow down and the source of the sound stopped right under the vent.

There were four boys: One boy had long pink-yellowish hair and wore a blue cap. The second boy had bright neon green hair and most of his body was covers in bandages and he was petite. The third boy was the most muscular of all of the four boys and had a short purple hair and a red mohawk and the last boy was very different from all of them. He had this look to him which made him very eerie. However, the most noticeable thing about him was his shackles that he wore. I had seen them from the time I was in the asylum.

There was a certain man at the asylum who worked with me and he had put shackles on me that had looked the exact same as the one that the boy had on. However when he put them on me he told me that he wouldn't take them off and I would have to find a way out myself. I remember that the man had a very distinct scar on the back of his neck. I remember trying everything to get them off for almost 4 years and them one day they just popped off. I didn't know how it happened but I buried them so I would never have to see them again but, here I am all the memories coming back....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh, they both know the scar man. I hope you guys liked the chapter I want to try to update every 1 or 2 weeks but schools really annoying so idk. Anyway to forget to vote, comment and follow ; )