"Hikari, you and I both know it is too late." he smiled

"how can you smile at a time like this!?! NO!! IT IS NOT TOO LATE!! I CAN STILL HEAL YOU!!" I yelled the tears streaming down my cheeks.

"don't cry.. I know this was bound to happen." he smiled again and dried my tears

""baka!! how can you say that?!! I am a good medical ninja Sasori-kun! I learned from Konan and Kakuzu!! I can heal you fi you let me!!" I closed my eyes, my tears won't stop falling. I am losing my family one by one.

"it's okay Hikari, you won't feel entirely alone when I'm gone. Itachi and Tobi are still there."

"but they're not you!! you give out a different kind of affection to me, a different feeling. who will fill that gap when you're gone??" I said looking at his eyes.

"Look into your heart Hikari and you'll find someone you love and loves you back, even more than I do." his eyes started to close

"NO!!! SASORI-KUN!! DON'T YOU DARE CLOSE THOSE EYES!!!" I yelled and tried to heal him but... I can't move!! WHY CAN'T I MOVE!?!?

"Sasori-kun!! LET ME HEAL YOU!!!" I yelled at him. His fingers were moving and preventing me from healing him.

"SASORI-KUN!!!"

"Goodbye, Hikari." he smiled and fully closed his eyes. I yelled. In agony, despair, pain and heartbreak. I lost another family member and this time it was someone I held close to my heart.

"No!! Don't leave me!! Sasori-kun!!!" I cried and cried, my forehead resting on his.I stroked his brick red hair knowing it'll be the last time I'll be seeing them.

"what happened?" I heard a voice

"isn't that Hikari-chan?!" that was the fox kid's voice no mistake.

"so you killed yours too? theat blonde was hard to deal with but Naruto got him." that's the copy ninja.

NO!! THEY KILLED DEIDARA TOO!?! I felt anger and scorn build up inside me. I suddenly felt a huge wave of power going all around my body. My kekkai genkai activated but I sensed it was stronger than ever. my ability was made to protect me by copying others abilities so that they are at an even match with my own, but now it felt like it was made from hate. my head shot up and a hole was dented on the wall which made everyone stare at me.

OH THEY'RE GONNA GET IT.

NARUTO'S POV

 I think me and Kakashi-sensei killed that blonde chick. Gaara was now safe in my arms and Kakashi-sensei's. When we got back to where we found him, Sakura-chan was there with Old Chiyo and they were staring at a scene. I averted my eyes to see...

Hikari-chan!!!

she now had black hair like before but her eyes were still green. she was crying, very loudly and I could feel the pain she was pouring out. She held in her arms the other Akatsuki member and was stroking his hair.

then all of a sudden the air started to pick up, a huge amount of chakra flow was coming out of Hikari-chan. her head shot up and the wall in front of her had a huge dent. She then stood up and placed down gently the body of the one she was holding.

"you.." she said in a rather scary and gruesome voice

"YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!! " she yelled at us and the aura around her started to be wild as ever, her hair was flying all over her face and her eyes had her Kekkai Genkai activated except now they were in a spinning motion. I have seen Hikari-chan's ability before but it never spun like it did now.