W

The next morning Wiley awoke with a headache, he tried to grasp what was the cause with no avail. Grumbling about something he sat up and noticed two details. Q wasn't there and neither was his hoodie. That rat stole my hoodie. Thats's typical, leave me here in an unknowned world and steal my clothing.

"Im going to kill that rat" Wiley grumbled through his teeth. He stood up with a yawn, stretching his arms out and blinking the headache away.

"Mouse. You're bad at rodents you know" Q stood in the door way, the massively oversized hoodie draped around their small fram. Q was holding a pile of clothing that Wiley assumed was for him.

"Didn't care, doorknob. You always steal hoodies?" Wiley tilted his head at the mouse, who in return tilted theirs.

"Only when it smells like favorite pet! Here put these clothes on, I picked them based on your er.. fashion." Q mumbled the last bit, clearly nervous. Wiley took the clothes and tapped Q's nose.. a warning of some sort. Wiley changed into the all black outfit, the star amulet alligned with the buttons on the shirt. Q gasped and said he looked stunning. If only that wasnt a lie. Once dressed Q lead Wiley to the library, his only task was to stand in the middle of the statue with the amulet on. Wiley questioned it but didnt stop, he went he stood there and almost instantly his feet started turning to stone. It wasnt a statue they were sacrifices.. sacrifices to the warlocks. Wiley waved to Q with a sad smile, but Q wouldnt look at him. Q's vision was blurred by tears and Wiley was stuck there like that, betrayed.