He looks up at me like a deer in headlights and blushes. "Oh uh well how long were you there" he asks stretching the back of his neck. 'Long enough to know you think im awesome' I smirk while Jake and Max nearly fall out of their seats with laughter. "Oh god" he says his face flushing even more. I laugh and then take a seat next him. "You uh said that Rosa left you a note" he says with still red cheeks changing the subject. 'Yeah she handed me a note along with a notebook that I can use to talk with her' I nod setting both items on the desk.

Dean slowly picks up the note and unfolds it, " I'll read it so you don't tire yourself out with mindlinking us all for so long" he explains and I nod. " Winna and whoever you share this with, im sure you know by now whats been happening and that you're in danger. Alex and her army are growing bigger and bigger. She has most of the rouges in your part of the town and many demons on her side. Ive spoken with a few rouges who would like a pack as the were forced into the rouge life. I told them where to find and don't worry I made sure they could be trusted, they should be arriving shortly after you get this. You'll know when they come Winna. As ive told Winna I will come down when im needed and the war starts to help you fight. Until then we can stay in contact through the dreams, the notebook, and Snow. Rosa"  he reads aloud.

We all sit in silence thinking about the note. Alex can't have that many people on her side. I mean we have three of the strongest packs plus our own and a few rouges that have yet to show up on our side. That'll be enough right? 'Dean how many wolves do we have on our side right now' I ask wanting to get a number at least. " well Greenwood has about 17,280 members, Silver Moon has about 16,194, Wayward has about 17,199 and we have 20,749" my jaw drops at the numbers he wasn't joking when he said we had the strongest packs on our side. "That would we have about 71,422 wolves on our side right now along with one and a half angels" Max says scribbling down on a slip of paper. We have a pretty good standing right now but we have no idea how many fighters Alex has.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
The meeting ended shortly after we got all our numbers in order. Now we are just supposed to wait for the rouges to show up. The guys had all gone back to their rooms probably with their mates, just as me and Dean had retreated back to our room. "You know there's been so much going on lately I feel like the only time I see you is in my office and when we're going to sleep" Dean says suddenly grabbing my hand. 'Yeah but I understand this is important and that you don't want to' I nod. He just frowns before shaking his head, "Nothing is more important then spending together even if its just a few moments" he leans closer.

His face inches mine as he spoke, " I love you Winter and it sucks that all of this is happening but after this I swear life will be better for you, I'll make sure of it". I could feel his hot minty breathe on my face as we stayed inches apart staring into each others eyes. I could never get over how green they were and how many emotions they could hold all at once. His eyes held so many diffent types of green that you could only see if you up close. They were pear and emraled and olive all at once. His eyes were so captivating I didn't notice when he pulled me even closer and closed the space between completely.

Soft plump lip pressed gently against mine as we moved in sync. I enjoyed the feeling of his hands wrapped around my waist keeping me in place while I tangled mine in his hair. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied. That was until he gently moved one of his hands from waist and softly touched my mark causing me to gasp at the feelings it left. He deepened the kiss slowly pushing me down to the soft martial of our bed. Moving his lips from he kissed down my jaw slowly getting closer and closer to my mark.

Just as he was about to kiss my mark a strange sent met my nose. It was like a mix of what a rouge smelt like and little lavender. I could tell that Dean hadn't picked up the sent as he continued to kiss me so I gently pushed him off. "What is it? Was it to much" he asks worriedly I just shake my head and point to my nose. His eyes clear off and become serious as he inhales the sent. 'I think its the rouges Rosa was talking about' I say and he nods. Quickly he fixes his hair as I fix my shirt which had slightly ridden up and we tell the boys to meet us upfront of the house.

The closer we get the door the stronger the smell becomes. When we get outside I notice the alert expressions on Jake on Max's faces. "Dean do you smell that" Jake asks not a single bit of humor in his voice like normal. "Its them the ones Rosa said were coming", Dean informs. Slowly and as a group we walk to the pack borders following the sent. When we get to edge of pack territory the sent was so overpowering it my nose itch. There must've been at least three hundred rouges all grouped up.

As we allowed them on our territory we sniffed each one to make sure they had that small trace of lavender. Once everyone had been welcomed onto pack ground Dean alerted the guards that a group of rouges would be on the grounds and to not attack. He then regrouped the rouges to the meeting area. "First I would like to thank you for not siding with Alex you risked your lives for that. next I would like to say that before you are fully welcomed as pack members you will have to train with us and gain our trust. Though Rosa has promised trust in you I would like to be sure as a member of my pack was recently cast away for betraying us. Are you all alright with that" he asks letting his alpha aura fill the space commanding control. Choruses of yes's erupt from the crowd before one steps forward to speak.

"We understand that the safety of your pack come first so we will be patient, but can you promise a place in your pack once this over". He had had dark brown hair and his skin and clothes were covered with dirt and mud from his time as a rouge. "Yes after you have proved yourselves not a threat you will be welcomed with open arms into my pack. Until then I have warned the others not to harm you Rosa changed your scents just a little so we can all tell who is to be trusted" he promises and everyone shouts out in happiness at the thought of having a pack.

'Dean please tell them that I am very thankful for their arrival and hope they enjoy their new homes' I say as im unable to speak with any of them before they are pack members. "My mate would like to thank you for coming to fight alongside us and hopes you have a great time with out pack. She apologizes that she can not tell you herself but she's mute and won't be able to talk to you directly until you are a part of the pack" he calls out to the group. I thank him as be nods at me, I wave at the group with a hopeful smile.
As Dean tell the group where they will be sleeping I smile at seeing him so in his element.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hi everybody!! What do you think about the rouges? Did you see that coming?  Dean accepting a bunch of rouge wolves into his pack must mean that he know this is serious. As always thank you so so very much reading yet another chapter of His Mute Mate.

          Don't forget to
                Comment
                      &
                   Vote

have a good day or night