Bunny Love: Rockstar Bonnie

"I choose..."

    "Rockstar Bonnie."

    Rockstar Bonnie looked at me, and blushed. I smiled, and blushed back.
    "Are you two gonna say something," Springtrap asked.
    "I guess we're just shy," I said.
    "No I'm not shy I just can't believe you chose me," Rockstar Bonnie said, still blushing.
    I walked over to him and put my arms around him, "of course I picked you! You're the best bunny here! And you play the guitar really well, I started learning guitar because of you, Rockstar."
    Rockstar Bonnie's blush deepened, "H-how good are you at guitar?"
    "Pretty good, why?"
    "Because I have an idea."

                                                                              🐇🐇🐇

        I peeked from behind the curtain. I can't believe Rockstar Bonnie thought I was good enough to play his favorite song with him! X'amd Shut Up and Explode! (A/n: I do not own that song! It belongs to X'amd!!!)
    "Ready," Rockstar Bonnie asked.
    "Ready I shouted.
    The curtains opened and we started playing. Rockstar Bonnie sang to the song and I got the lead part in guitar. I looked at the crowd who was cheering and dancing with the music. I smiled, Rockstar Bonnie and I are definitely going to do this a lot in the future!

A/n: sorry it's short! Again, I wasn't too sure what to write. And also, don't worry! You guys will have your Plushtrap and BonBon endings! Plushtrap is going to be next!