Bunny Love: Jack o' Bonnie

"I choose..."

"Jack o' Bonnie."

Jack o' Bonnie looked and her and chuckled, "I knew you'd pick me, I knew it."
Y/n smiled shyly and rubbed her neck with the back of her hand.
Jack o' Bonnie walked up to her and said quietly, "now we have to do something to celebrate... Maybe we could-"
"No Jack o' Bonnie. We aren't going to do that. Halloween's tomorrow, we can throw a Halloween party," y/n said, excited.
Y/n knew what he was going to say, she could tell by the sound of his voice. She didn't mind that he was a pervert. But she didn't like him for that.
Jack o' Bonnie reluctantly agreed, "fine, but wear something sexy!"
"I know just the outfit! We can match," y/n said.
"Will it look sexy on you," he asked.
Y/n sighed, "Fine, I'll try to make it look sexy."
Jack o' Bonnie kissed her on the head, "Good girl!"

🐇🐇🐇

Y/n was finishing up her outfit. She was hoping that Jack o' Bonnie would find it sexy enough, but she thought that she would be okay.

 She was hoping that Jack o' Bonnie would find it sexy enough, but she thought that she would be okay

     She had dyed her hair and bunny ears a bright orange like Jack o' Bonnie.
    "Y/n! Are you ready? Everyone's waitin," Jack o' Bonnie called.
    "Coming," you shout.
    Y/n ran down the stairs and everyone said hi.
    Jack o' Bonnie stared at her in awe, "Wow, when you said you'd try to make it sexy, you meant try to make it sexy."
    "Yeah, I didn't want to make you mad," y/n said.
    Jack o' Bonnie wrapped his arm around y/n's waist and kissed her head, "thank you."
    And with that, they enjoyed the party that they had thrown for everyone.

A/n: I know that very few people are going to read this, but hey, Jack o' Bonnie is a fnaf bunny is he not? Anyways, Rockstar Bonnie next!!!