"Let's eat first and work later" suggested her girlfriend.

She agreed.

Both of them loved to eat and had a very fulfilling meal. She was looking forward to undressing her girlfriend from her jeans and t-shirt as she kept teasing her with bending down and flashing her bra. She couldn't wait to finish eating.

Her girlfriend's phone rang. She answered it with responses like "Yes, you're on the right way", "no, straight from there", "it should be visible now" and "right across from there. See you!"

"Is someone coming over?" she inquired as they washed up after finishing eating.

"Yeah, its my boss."

"Oh!"

"Don't worry though. I called him up to help us with all the heavy lifting. It's alright."

"Okay then" she mummbled in reply.

The doorbell rang and her girlfriend went to answer it. She could hear her welcome her boss from where she was in the kitchen. Her girlfriend introduced her boss to her but she forgot his name as soon as she said it. Nonetheless, she smiled in greeting.

She noticed that her usually shy and less-talkative girlfriend was chattering enthusiastically about the apartment and her furniture with her boss. She felt singled-out and jealous as she could also tell that her girlfriend had a crush on her boss. She tried to convince herself that it was okay. She told herself that there had been men before him as well, yet she was the only one who was a constant in her girlfriend's life. However, she could also observe that the man (unsurprisingly) liked her girlfriend as well.

She tried to distract herself with work. She lifted and dusted and shifted and arranged, did everything that she could until it was all done and there was nothing else to be lifted or dusted or shifted or arranged. She'd worn herself out and she knew it. She just wanted that man to be gone and away from her girlfriend. This was not what she'd thought they'd be doing while setting up the house for her girlfriend and Lemon.

~~~

Her girlfriend closed the door after seeing her boss off.

She sighed and sat down heavily in one the lounge chairs that her girlfriend'd had customised specially for this house.

"What do you want to have for dinner?" asked her girlfriend.

"Anything"

"Do you want to cook together?"

"No."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"I'll cook for you then. What do you want to eat?"

"I said anything was fine earlier. It still is."

"Okay. How about something quick and simple?"
She asked. "How about some arrabiata pasta?"

"Great." she replied, non-committal.

She tried to cheer herself up as her girlfriend cooked dinner for her. She didn't want the weekend to spoil because of her maudlin mood.

She got up and went to the kitchen entrance to watch her girlfriend cook for the both of them. She was hurrying about doing everything at once; chopping vegetables and turning the stove on to heat the oil and supervising the boiling pasta, all at once. Her girlfriend seemed to be omnipresent then, cooking there in the kitchen, her shirt hiking up slightly and her fair waist meeting the air as she reached up for the spatula, her round bottom even more pronounced as she bent down for the pan; humming to herself all the while.

She couldn't help but stare at her girlfriend. She wanted to undress her and take her then and there on the kitchen island, teach her a lesson. Craving for her girlfriend as she did then, however, she didn't want to disrupt this harmonious way of working of her girlfriend; even though she was extremely sexually frustrated.

Hence there she stood. Leaning against the wall, her eyes following her girlfriend's every single movement.

~~~

While getting ready for bed, she asked her girlfriend, "You like him, don't you?"

She looked up from towel-drying her hair after her shower, surprise lighting her round brown eyes. "How'd you guess?"

She shrugged.

"Well, it's not like I love him or anything."

"You want him though" she pointed out.

"Yeah, but I want you too. And I love you."

Even though she didn't want to admit it to herself, she was pleased at hearing her girlfriend say those words. It was the first time that she'd said them. Her girlfriend knew how it affected her. However, she was still a little upset and didn't want to be easily defeated. So she said the first thing that popped into her mind then, "but that's not what we're talking about right now!", weakly.

Her girlfriend found it cute that her S.O. was jealous of someone who was leagues away from her (S.O.). She was enjoying this situation. However, she did not want her to be so upset that it'd spoil the weekend.

So, enjoying her sulking as she was, her girlfriend crawled up to sit beside her on the bed and layed her head on her lap and managed to convince her S.O. that it was not a big deal for her to be crushing on her own boss, that it'd diminish sooner rather than later, that it was She, who mattered the most, and their happiness.

She listened to her girlfriend talk for a long while. And it was not that that she did not understand, she did, but she still felt a little angry and frustrated. She didn't let this show on her face, however, she did not want her girlfriend to feel more upset or worse, get angry or annoyed at her for feeling such stupid things.

In the end, her girlfriend fell asleep while talking in her lap. She too, was nearly so when suddenly, she couldn't control anymore. It was everything; it was the long hours spent apart from each other, hours spent working and stressing out and then finally meeting, only to be left even more sexually frustrated than ever, that finally undid her control over herself; and she hastily extracted her legs from underneath her girlfriend's head. She didn't care if she awoke her girlfriend.

She looked at her. Her girlfriend's t-shirt was hiked up a little because of shifting her limbs during sleep. Her silk short were of the most perfect length, redefining her legs and most importantly, her round bottom. They were barely covering it. She could see a little bit of her white lace panties through the slightly lowered waistband of her shorts. The curve of her small waist and petite hips itself made her wet.

At last, when she couldn't help herself, she gently turned her girlfriend on her back in order to face herself. She pulled her girlfriend's t-shirt even farther up, exposing her braless, bare breasts. Her girlfriend shifted a little as her subconscious detected a change in her sleeping position. With one hand going for her right nipple, she bent down to kiss her girlfriend.

This woke her up; and as she registered the sensations on her breast, she gasped. This urged her even more, breaking off from her girlfriend's mouth, she trailed her lips down her jawline, earlobe and her exquisite neck and greatly defined collarbones. This quickened her girlfriend's breath in anticipation of what was to come next.