Chapter Eleven:New Home

Last Time........

"Katherine"I heard a voice say....

I turned around and saw Dominic.

"What do you want"

"Just wanted to check on you is that bad"

"Why check on me...were not together"

"Wow is it wrong to be a nice guy"

"You a nice guy"

"Okay....I'm done being a nice guy then...for now I'll just be a dick"

"Wait...no please...I'm sorry.... I'm just not in a good mood I'm sorry....

"Do you want to tell me why you aren't in a good mood"

"My best friend got pissed off because....I kissed you.."

"Don't let her get to you Kat"

"That's just very impossible okay but look I just wanna get home okay"

"Okay fine"

"Okay bye"

"Wait tomorrow... I'm picking you up"

"Why"

"Because I will"

"How do you even know were I live"

"I have my ways beautiful...I'll pick you up at 5:30 okay"

"Okay fine....whatever...bye"

"Bye"

Then I drove home and once I did I took a shower and went to bed.

Dominic's POV)

I woke up and looked at my clock and it was 4:00,I had 30 minutes to get ready so I took a shower then got my black jeans and white half sleeve shirt with my leather jacket and combat boots I did my hair then I grabbed my keys and drove off to Katherine's house.

Katherine's POV)

I put on my purple dress👇

It was my most favorite dress in the world then I grabbed my sliver low heels and I curled my hair after I did my hair I did my makeup when I got done I headed downstairs I looked out the window and saw a car come up so I just sat at on the couch ...

It was my most favorite dress in the world then I grabbed my sliver low heels and I curled my hair after I did my hair I did my makeup when I got done I headed downstairs I looked out the window and saw a car come up so I just sat at on the couch till Dominic knocked.

**Knock Knock**

Then I got up and went to go open the door.

"Hi Dominic"

"Hi..are you ready"

"Yeah"

"Okay good..let's get inside the car"

"Okay...."then I followed him to the car,I opened the door and got in and so did Dominic then he started the engine and drove off so far the ride was very quiet but I didn't even know where we were going but every time I ask him he changes the subject so I stopped asking.

Dominic's POV)
"You look beautiful today...I forgot to tell you earlier...I was in a hurry....but you look beautiful."

"...Umm...Thank You..."She said as her cheeks got red then I let out a chuckle and she turned her head to the window.

Then I shocked my head and let out a small cuckle.

A Hour Later)

Katherine's POV)

I was in a deep sleep.....I didn't even know I fell asleep...we came to stop at a beautiful house

Hey guys sorry this was very short but hope you guys like it