Liam Payne

A/N:Hey everyone! It's been a while, I know :P I'm so sorry I haven't been posting very much. I promise I'll try to post more. I mean you guys are the best! 15,000 reads?! I love you all so much! When I posted my first Imagine, that amount of reads never came to cross my mind! I'm so grateful to all of you for seeing a talent that I never really looked to! Again, I love you all so much xxx If you want to keep up with me and bug me to write more cx, my instagram is @sentimentally.yours You can follow me where no one gives two shits about me xD Anyway.. Here's Liam's! I hope you like it c: Please vote and comment (: Thanks <3

  It was an average Sunday afternoon. The hangover finally passed. Partying wasn't really your thing, but you had no choice but to celebrate. It was your birthday party. You finally turned 20. No more teen in your age. You felt like an adult. Which made you happy, yet at the same time displeased. Displeased because the older you became, the more responsibilities you had to take care of. For example, your hangover. It wasn't fun, and you have to clean up the puke in your bathroom. You lifted yourself up in bed, the quick movement pushed a pain to your head, "Ouch." You put a hand to your forehead and used the other to support your stance. The bed was surprisingly clean from any vomit. As you made your way to the restroom, you noticed that your boyfriend, Liam, had not been in bed. Where could he be? The cool air gripped your arms and legs, causing a small shiver, along with a pinch of worry of Liam's location.

  After you finished cleaning the bathroom, along with cleaning yourself, you made way to the kitchen. There was tea on the stove, still steaming from the kettle. You poured yourself some with a couple of teaspoons of milk and a pinch of sugar. Looking to the dinning table, then the living room, you still couldn't find Liam. Your phone rested on the coffee table with no notifications other than the likes of regrettable instagram and facebook photos. You tried not to worry. So you sat at the small white couch just big enough for two. Beside you, Liam's leather jacket rested. You picked it up and put it on. Never realizing that it was so drenched in his scent. Curling your legs upon the sofa, you drank your tea and waited for Liam's return. Not too long later, there was a knock at the door. You glance at the door then look down at your body with no clothes except one of Liam's plane white t-shirts and his jacket. You swaddled your self with his jacket, placed down your tea and peeked through the door. It's Liam. Happily, you open the door with a smile.

  "Hey beautiful." He said.

  Your smile went from ear to ear, delighted to see him. "Hi."

  His grin was no near smaller than yours. You were both eager to see each other that afternoon. Moving yourself a couple of feet over, Liam walks inside. He places a hand on your waist and kept the other behind his back. He finishes his greeting with a kiss on your cheek. "Did you just wake up? Looks like you were cold." He tugs his jacket softly and laughs a little.

  Shyly, you say, "Yeah about a half hour ago, you know I'm always cold."

  He laughs a bit more and hands you pink roses from behind his back. You blush and smile even bigger than before. "Happy birthday, darling." He said happy birthday because was the actual day. Last night was just a party. A night in London to have fun with your friends, though today was the day you were officially 20. Which also meant, an entire year of being with Liam Payne. You met him a couple days before your 19th. You kissed him sweetly and stole the flowers from his hand to place in a vase.

  "They're beautiful Liam, thank you."

  "You're welcome. I'm glad you like them. I wasn't sure which to get you at first. I almost bought you the entire floral shop." He laughs shyly and puts a hand on the back of his head.

  You giggle, "Awh, I love them greatly. You couldn't have found better." After placing the vase onto the center of the dinning table, you make your way to Liam for another kiss to give.  Returning the kiss, he wraps his arms around you tightly as your hands rest on his shoulders. With a giggle you press your lips away from him. "You missed me didn't you."

  With one of his hands, he pushes the hair from over your eyes, up and behind your ears. "Always."

  You smile shyly and look down at the floor, "Me too."

  Using the same hand, he lifts your chin so your lips could reach each other once more. The kissing kept you distracted, forgetting that you were cold and leaving your tea alone. You were warm with him, and so was he. Before you knew it, he had pulled the jacket off and dropped it on the floor, along with the one he was wearing too. He guided you to your bedroom, though with his eyes still on you. He lied you down first and climbed onto the bed over you, kissing you roughly, though sweetly at the same time. Your legs curled around him, refusing him to leave. He smiled at your action and put both hands onto your thighs. You pulled off the shirt you were wearing, revealing your soft skin. He did the same, then put his hands back in place. Yours were all over him. One in his hair and the other on his chest. Then one scratching his back and the other on his abs. After so much kissing, he placed a hand on your sensitive spot. Your mouth opened to quietly moan. He smiled at your satisfaction and let you groan more. You loved the way it felt but you didn't liked to be teased, you grabbed his hand and shook your head no more, then placed your other on something hard. He smiled and knew what you wanted, then did as you pleased.

  You loved to hear his soft groan too. He wasn't rough, though he wasn't gentle, he knew how to give you just the right amount of pain and just the right amount of pleasure. His hands went back to your thighs and your fingers were deep in his shoulders, he liked the way you scratched him. Itmeant he was good. It meant that you were enjoying the sensation. You couldn't help but say his name, and he couldn't control his tongue. He wouldn't stop kissing your neck along with biting it playfully too. You were both moist from the warmth. Comfortable and delighted with the feeling of you both against each other. Happy of the presence of one another. Him being inside of you, exchanging kisses and embraces of unconfessed love. You both couldn't ask for anything more. You wanted this everyday and every night. Not for the physical pleasure but for the connection and love you felt inside. You knew it was mutual.