Dirty Images ~ One Direction and More

Hey! I'm sure you're all familiar with my writing and noticed I'm a fan of One Direction so... I was wondering if you would like me to write some dirty images for you. If you do just vote(: Oh yeah and I'll add some nice slow music in the 'multimedia' every now and then. Chances are that the song won't be about sex or anything but the rhythm of the music will(;

Just a little sneak peak for you guys if you're not sure(;

"Babe I'm sorry!" Harry shouted. I run to my room and shut the door before he came any closer.

"Babe! I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't have said that to you. I was just upset about how you were looking at that boy." My sweet heart was jealous and yes it was pretty hot. But he just cursed out one of my best guy friends and then screamed at me about nothing but smiling at him.

"Go away!" I yell at him.

About a half hour passes of silence. I'm sure he left by now. I open the door and walk down the hall way to go to kitchen for something to drink; I feel a set of arms curl up around my waist. I gasp. "Harry what the hell! You scared me."

He gripped onto me tightly with his breath blowing beneath my left ear. "I'm not letting go until you accept my apology."

I roll my eyes, "No... You were very rude." I cross my arms.

"You have no idea how sexy you are when you're mad." He kisses my neck.

A chill runs through me. "That's not helping."

"Okay babe. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll never do it again." He tells me.

"Fine. I accept your apology." He turns me around and presses his lips to mine roughly.

"Harry..." I giggle. He lowers his hands down to my hips and soon puts his tongue in my mouth bringing in the taste of sweets and coffee. I put my arms on around his neck; he soon pushes me up against the wall and then lifting his fingers under my tank top. His strong warm hands move farther up moving to my breasts. I try pulling him away but I was getting tied into the lust too. I grab him from his collar and caress my lips in his mouth then ripping open his shirt and pushing my body against his. "Whoa there. I didn't know you could be so aggressive." He says in a provocative tone.

"That's only the beginning..." I whisper then biting his ear. He chuckles and lifts me up as I wrap my legs around him. He smirks.

More? Just let me know (Comment)! Ohh and by the way you can do requests it you want.

Anyway I hoped you liked it xD