Louis Tomlinson

Ohh my gosh you guys are actually reading them!? Haha, thanks so much! I never thought I would be able to actually attract readers XD Anyway my good friend @xForeverBelieving loves these (I'm sure you can tell.) So I asked her if I should add anything and she said to make this one more descriptive and sexy XD So that’s what I'm gonna do!(: (Well, try.) Tell me what you think please! I didn't edit by the way so I apologize if there are some grammar mistakes :P Oh and that song over there > I swear if you press play you will be horny as hell like not even being weird!!
Aha ~(Comment&Vote)~

"Are you excited?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah, I hope we're going to do every single possible thing there is to do." I had a smile on my face as I stared out the window with nothing but small tumble weeds flowing on top of cream colored dirt. I look up at the moon and look at the stars surrounding. "It's a beautiful night." I whisper.

"Yeah babe?" Louis questions.

"Huh. Ohh nothing; I was just saying how nice the sky looks out here in the desert."

Louis laughs. "We came here for Vegas; not the desert. Unless you want to not go to Vegas." Now he's just teasing.

"Haha no Louis I still want to go! I mean you and I just turned 21! We can finally have some crazy fun in America." I grab his wrist; I'm too excited. I let go of him and place my hand on my lap. Louis laughs again then looks at my hand. He takes a hand of the steering wheel and places it on top of mine. I smirk and say, "I can't wait to get there."

"Me either." He says to me. We keep driving for about ten minutes until the car begins to slow down.

"Why are we slowing down?" I ask Louis. He looked confused, "I'm not sure," He leans forward to look behind the stirring wheel. "Great; we're out of gas." I sigh as Louis pulls over to the edge of the road. After we make a complete stop I step out of the car. It's sort of... cold outside. I give out a chill and look around finding nothing but dirt hills covered with a few leafless trees shown by the moon light. I get back in the car a take a deep breath. "We're in the middle of no where."

Louis is playing on his phone until he looks in front of him then to me. "A friend will be coming to give us a few gallons..." His voice was dim and had a bit of disappointment. 

"How long do you think it'll take until he comes?" I lean my head back against the seat.

"He said a few hours..." Louis says. That's when I get an idea; I wasn't going to sit in this car doing nothing for the next 3 hours. So I gaze at Louis for a moment at that thought; then said to him, "Louis?" He looks at me and goes, "Hnm." 

 I grab him by the collar and pull him into a kiss; repeatedly making soft pecking noises until I soon pull his shirt off revealing his smooth tanned skin. "In the car?" I give him a sassy look that he usually gives me. He laughs then pushes me against the window of my seat and climbs over to my seat kissing me on the neck. I push him away and giggle as I crawl to the back seat. He follows with a laugh. He pulls my shirt and grabs my breasts after slipping my top off and soon my shorts.

I lay against the seat and strap my arms around his upper back. His body pushes to mine in a smooth soft rhythm; I couldn't help but dig my nails in his skin as the pain and pleasure pulls me in. The moaning kept me breathing hard. I kept my eyes closed for the entire time until feel his rhythms become fast. I squeak out his name; his face was moist and his lips were curved.

 The pain increased and I squeeze my eyes lids together and moan even more. He's thrusting way to hard for me and I wrap my legs tightly around his waist which makes the pain ease and the pleasure increase. My head falls backwards against the suede seats. My hair is sticking against the back of my head as I press my fingers through Louis' soft brown hair. My mouth open and tasting the sex in the air. I take a deep breath and Louis pulls away and sits up, "Arial..." He whispered tiredly. I lean upwards and close my legs together while throwing back my long brunette hair. "Yeah, why'd you stop?"

He looks out the window beside him. "My friend is here. His car pulled up about 5 minutes ago."