"What?! No!" Tony says putting her hands on top of mine, moving them off of her legs. So I put them on her waist.

"Aw please come on?" I ask with a pouty face.

Tony gives me a shocked expression. She doesn't look happy with me. I'm only saying this as a joke and she's not taking it really well. I find it really amusing.

"No Nick I don't want to" Tony says.

"Please? I want to" I say.

Tony shakes her head in a cute way.

"I'll take off my shirt of you take off yours" I say.

"What the heck?! No!" Tony says.

"Alright you don't have to take your shirt off, I'll just take mine off" I say jokingly.

Tony quickly holds onto the ends of my shirt, "no leave it on"

I take her hands in mine and smirk at her, "I know you want me to"

Tony's cheeks go red again, "no I don't"

"Well now I'm offended" I say acting fake hurt. I let of her hands and turn away from her. "So you don't want to act like a girl friend even when no one is around."

"What? No! Don't think that" Tony says and moves closer to me so she can give me a hug from behind. "You were just asking for dirty things."

"Says the girl who was making out and grinding on me at a party, when you thought I was some stranger" I say.

Tony blushes again. "Okay but with you it's different. I'm just a little shy because I really like you"

I smile and kiss Tony on her lips, "I was just messing you, you know"

Tony giggles, "you were?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't just randomly ask you that, we just started dating, maybe in a couple of days more days in our relationship, then yeah maybe" I say and Tony hits my shoulder.

"Nick!" Tony whines.

"What? I just like you that much" I say.

Tony smiles and lays down in her bed. "Why are you still staring at me? Come here" she opens up her arms for me and I lay down next to and lean closer to her and into her arms.

I pull Tony closer to me and hover my head above hers and move my face closer until our noses touch.

"When are you going to kiss me?" Tony asks.

"Oh I thought that was to dirty for you" I say jokingly and she gives me an annoyed stare.

I laugh, "dude chill, I'm just joking with you" I say then peck her lips.

"That's it?" Tony says while pouting in a cute way.

I smile and give her a long and soft kiss. Her lips felt perfect moving against mine, I could help myself and took it a little further.

I press my lips harder against Tony's and lick her bottom lip. Tony opens her mouth and let's me slip my tongue in. I taste ever inch of her and slide hand under her shirt.

I break the kiss and plant small kisses down her jawline to her neck. I then started biting and licking Tony's neck until I got past her collarbone. I decided to suck and lick her there and give her a hickey. Somewhere Tyler wouldn't see.

Tony let out a slight moan which turned me on making crawl on top of her and move my lips up her neck. I start to give Tony another hickey but his time on her neck. I suck harder making Tony let out another moan.