Prologue

Haley's POV

I was crying in the girls bathroom after I saw Sebastian being with the bullies. He promised me that he never hang out with them. My friend Annie was looking for me little did I know. I heard the bathroom door open.

I heard, "Hales?"

I whimpered, "Who is it?"

The person responded, "Its Annie?"

I cried, "I'm in the last stall."

I heard footsteps and saw Annie's shoes. She walked in because I had it unlock because everyone is not at school yet.

Annie asked, "Why are you crying?"

I whimpered, "Sebastian lied to me."

Annie asked again, "What did he lie about?"

I cried, "That he never will hang out with those bullies who pick on gays and lesbians."

Annie sat down next to me, "I promise you that we just ignore my brother after all. He hurt real hard this time."

I nod and headed to my next class of the day which was gym.

*TIME SKIP*

I was sitting down at lunch with Annie and the dance squad in the auditorium at our school. I usually sit with the lacrosse, hockey, or basketball team, but I just don't want Sebastian to find me.

Jackie asked, "Why are you sitting with us?"

I smirked, "Sebastian won't find me. He doesn't know that I'm a dancer. Lets just hope Alex doesn't tell him."

They all nodded and headed to their next class.