But I had to take care of something.

On my way to the air port, Luke had emailed me information about Dr. Grant. He had a wife and kids and that's all I needed to know.

I could only guess what truely happened.

Sitting across from Dr. Grant I began, "Why?"

He kept silent. "If you do not talk I will ask Marcie to come down to the station..."

"Don't you dare. Leave my wife out of this." Now I'm getting somewhere.

"Tell me Dr. Grant, why would you almost try to kill Anna. Someone who you had no ties too."

I wanted to know the answer, I needed to know the truth.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Is he really going to just sit there and pretend he didn't do anything.

"Dr. Grant, if you do not tell me now, I can call your wife right now and have her talk some sense into you."

"She black mailed me." Panic filled his voice.

"Are you talking about Megan Walles." He nodded his head.

"I can take a wild guess. You and her were intimate and she blacked mailed you into telling your wife."

Again he remained slient.

"Fine I will just ask your wife..."

As I was about to dial a number on my cell he stood up, "I didn't mean to run her over. It was a reflex."

My eyes grew wide. He was the one driving the pick up truck. That mother fucker. Standing up I punched him once twice, not enough until I felt two big arms holding me back, "You bastard you almost killed her and my child. All because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants."

The two men had a hard time restraining me. None the less I had calmed down, "Sorry." Once they had released me I hit Dr. Grant again.

"Mr. Williams." One of the men spoke.

Again I relaxed, "Explain to me or I'll make sure to bring your wife into this." I threatened. I could see he loved his wife very much and not wish to loose her so I will use by any means to get my answers.

"Megan, I met her last year and she seduced me. Next think you know she had me follow her every where."

"You mean you stalk her." My temples were now aching.

"Yes, school, bus stop even to Paris." Holy fuck Megan new all this time she knew. "I even created fake lab report stating when her child was conceived. When Megan found out the truth she grew furious."

"Continue."

"Megan grew impatient and irritated, that day she had me wait outside your office and when I saw her I thought this was my chance to end it all right here." He paused tears streamed down his face. "When I realize what I had done, I had regret it. Megan of course found happiness in someone else's pain. But again when she had found out she was still alive, I told her I can give her drugs little by little and eventually she wouldn't wake up."

"What are you telling me doc?"

Taking a deep breath, "She woke up a few days after surgery."

My resolve to remain calm was overwhelming. She was awake this whole fucking time.

My fists pounded the table, "How many times?"

The doctor flinched, "How many times did she wake up."

"Th..three maybe four." The doctor shrunk back in his seat as I hoisted him up trying to strangle him.